[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i go to a posh hair salon and ask for tessa violet hair, will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-06-30 18.18.31.jpg (361KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30 18.18.31.jpg
361KB, 1080x1080px
if i go to a posh hair salon and ask for tessa violet hair, will the result look anything like as good as the picture? kind of bored of my shaggy james may hair i have atm.

also how much maintenance do you think her hairstyle takes?
>>
File: knW4bucc.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
knW4bucc.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>12570561
expect it to look more like this
>>
>>12570583
hey thats pretty cool too though
>>
>>12570590
Sure if that's what you want then go for it but don't go under the impression that it's going to look as perfect as in the first pic. Styling it like that is going to take time and if you don't know how to do it, it's also gonna take a visit to the salon so it's more like for special occasions
>>
>>12570596
how would one learn how to style their hair?
>>
>>12570601
no idea i'm a guy
maybe ask at the salon, but from my experience until you get to know the stylist cutting your hair they're not gonna explain much to you and give you some half assed answers
maybe try youtube, idk but even if you know how to do it, most people don't have the time to do that much work on their hair each day
>>
>>12570561
fugg ur cute
>>
>>12570561
What do you do (or not do) to your hair that it looks like this?
>>
tranny faggot lmao

also that bitch you want to look like is a 3/10 subhuman melted face mouthbreather running makeup game to scrape herself up to a 5
>>
>>12571639
this tbqh

freaks are not allowed here
>>
>>12570561
>also how much maintenance do you think her hairstyle takes?

doesn't she have like 20 fucking videos about how she does her stupid hair? watch those.

her former hair styles used to be better than this since her forehead is so tremendous it's not exactly flattering. it might work for your face though.

also, can't stand her feminist and anti-trump and anti-white apologist shit on twitter. she's not full retard extreme about it yet like some women who shit on Trump daily but it's not good in the slightest.
>>
>>12571639
>a 3/10 subhuman melted face mouthbreather running makeup game to scrape herself up to a 5

kek. it's true.
>>
>>12570561
she has to curl it daily if she wants to keep that look since her hair is straight.
>>
>>12570561
Looks like she gets the using different sized rollers curled in different directions, then brushed through loosely with her fingers. A curl creme would help them stay in. Mousse would too but it makes hair crispy and look too "set".

A curling iron would give too uniform a curl to achieve that look.
>>
File: 2017-07-01 10.38.27.jpg (716KB, 1065x1249px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-01 10.38.27.jpg
716KB, 1065x1249px
>>12571631
i literally dont do anything to it
i dont comb or brush it
i wash it every 3/4 days
thats it

>>12571978
>>12571639
i dont watch her videos or know anything about her or anything, i just like the way her hair looks

also im not a tranny i just like slightly androgynous long hair

>>12571989
thanks, this is really useful
ill mess around with this stuff when im home alone sometime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.