[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst of grailed thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

worst of grailed thread
>>
That feel when banned from grailed for calling out the niggers
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (18KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
2bd.jpg
18KB, 352x360px
>get an offer of $100
>accept it
>get an offer of $90 from the same guy a few days later
>>
>>12555360
Daily reminder that if all of your designer clothing is used then you don't belong is designer clothing.

It's okay to cop 1-2 used pieces for harder to find items or vintage items from the designers most coveted collections.

But if you're buying used Fw08 tank tops shoes and layering pieces you're better off at gap
>>
>>12555529
how does copping items that are used equate to them being not "designer" anymore ? fucks wrong with you dumb ass
>>
>>12555529
its a used clothing website not a retailer like Neman Marcus. I take it you have a qualm with used clothing. Care to elaborate im interested to see your reasoning and arguments.

>>12555360
I've delt with this guy before flaked on me once on a pair of new dries van Norton pants. I sorta flaked on a jacket he had. He is Greek if you look into his feedback you will see his Greek pirate beard. Its kinda funny. OPs post seems kinda out of character though but what do I know
>>
File: 1489396144726.png (227KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489396144726.png
227KB, 500x500px
>person with 1999 in his name contacts me about jeans im selling
>makes an offer then asks to see a fit picture after ive accepted
>send him a photo
>replies 'oh sorry' and nothing else
>check his profile the next day
>hes purchased something else

>selling jacket
>get offer of $200
>"if you can hold it until thursday i can pay a bit extra"
>"ok sure"
>friday comes and no response
>"hey man are you still interested in this?"
>doesnt reply, but continues to list items on his account

>dozens of people adding an item youre selling to their fitting room but not even a question is asked or an offer made
>>
>>12555642
drop trip and name you fucking faggot
>>
>>12555642
>I've delt with this guy before flaked on me once on a pair of new dries van Norton pants. I sorta flaked on a jacket he had. He is Greek if you look into his feedback you will see his Greek pirate beard. Its kinda funny. OPs post seems kinda out of character though but what do I know
yeah i might end up buying from him but this exchange really weirded me out lmao
>>
>>12555529
Lol coming from sieg, a fat poor mongrel
>>
>britbong girl made me wait 3 months because she always had rent or whatever that she needed to pay, and then wait for the next paycheck, repeat
>she finally sends me the money to pay for my apc jacket
>before its gone through paypal she asks me to cancel the payment so she can pay in a more convenient and efficient way
>i dont mind that, i want to be kind to people so even if i was "already in goal" i cancel so she can pay in her different way
>she blocks me everywhere and doesnt respond

Such a bitch, not necessary at all for her to waste my time like that. I got many offers in the meanwhile that I'd accept if I knew it was a total waste of time. Maybe she thought I was gonna scam her somehow, but me canceling her payment for her comfort should have disproved that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.