[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to barber >show him pic of haircut I want to get >"yeah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>go to barber
>show him pic of haircut I want to get
>"yeah ok, 2 on the sides"
>doesn't even take the time to see the pic
>fuck my shit up again

Every fucking time
>>
so stop going to that barber
>>
Barbers hate people who bring pictures, they are artists that wannt to express their creativity on your head.
Fucked your shit on purpose, trust me.
>>
>>12554647
That's why I don't like barbers. Wagies with a god complex. They can completely fuck your shit for months and you can't do anything about it.
>>
File: barber.png (593KB, 525x523px) Image search: [Google]
barber.png
593KB, 525x523px
>>
>>12554647
>>12554651
>>12554610
>>12554638

as much as it sucks and as hard as it is, don't be autistic and speak to them and relate to them. Get friendly with them.

most barbers are socialites and love to nat. they hate people who don't talk to them. Get them to like you and they'll be more inclined to listen to what you have to say and will work towards giving you a good cut.
>>
grow long hair. rebel against the hair cutting industry.
>>
>>12554660
or just go to a different place
>>
>>12554667
This
>>
File: received_10154553118153733.gif (2MB, 499x277px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154553118153733.gif
2MB, 499x277px
>he doesn't cut his own hair.
Only you or your gf cares enough to work at giving you a good haircut anon, buy a set of clippers it's easier than hairdressers make it look.
And if it looks shit at least you didn't pay for it, and can always just shave everything off and start again.

I haven't paid for a haircut in four years.
>>
>>12554660
Gotta suck on his dick also ?
>>
>>12554715
Give a tutorial to cut your own hair fag

Not everybody has that knowledge
>>
File: 1486332347347.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486332347347.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>want a very specific haircut
>too autistic to bring in a picture
>no idea how to describe it myself
>>
>>12554660
>muh barber culture
It's just a service provider. You pay him, he cuts you. Most of those barbers in the expensive trendy stores consider you a customer just like a dealer does, even calling people that don't show up within 6 weeks.
>>
I'd like to know more about basic fundamentals of hairdressing so maybe next time I could explain better to the barber for what I want instead of showing a pic
>>
>>12554759
Show us the picture of the haircut you want, I'll find the words to describe it
>>
>>12554610
I learned that lesson once. I just go to a stylist. It's the same price and they actually listen.

Barbers are nice in concept because "muh masculinity" but unless if they're under 40, they're gonna give you a shit haircut.
>>
>>12554660
Nah. It's their job to cut my hair correctly--regardless of if they like to socialize or not. If you tell them exactly what you want on the sides, back, top, etc., and they don't cut it right... then they are shit and don't deserve my business.

You wouldn't want to go to a doctor who only knows how to adequately operate on people who bring in a book that they might be interested in, would you?
>>
>want very very short back and sides
>typically done with what they (Great Clips) call an Oster 4
>find out that several of these people simply do not have that level or razor
>one tells me today she is never going to buy it either
>tell her to use the beard trimmer then
>get weekly haircuts and am pretty sure they hate me
I'm not rude but damn. Shouldn't every stylist be able to provide the same exact service? It's a business.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.