[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are Star Wars shirts effay? do you own one? where did/would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: poster-star-wars-t-shirt.jpg (121KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
poster-star-wars-t-shirt.jpg
121KB, 1000x1000px
are Star Wars shirts effay? do you own one? where did/would you get it?
>>
File: goback.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
goback.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>12554344
>>
>>12554350
explain
>>
>>12554344
half the people in the first world are into star wars, so if that's what you want to communicate to everyone then that's pretty sad
if you really want to communicate your nerdiness go for a nice un-obvious shirt from some medium not everyone has heard of
>>
>>12555552
this. fuck mainstream tbqh.
wear interesting shirts so people learn about entertainment fiction that is not so well known.
>>
File: 1491634038612.jpg (55KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1491634038612.jpg
55KB, 500x329px
>>12555552
>>12555571
What is sad? It's a goddamn shirt. I genuinely enjoy Star Wars, and whether or not it's popular won't be the deciding factor in enjoyment. Haven't you liked something in your life EVER that happened to be considered mainstream? To avoid it as a rule because it doesn't give you """value""" is just lacking confidence in your own character.

Honestly don't see how Star Wars is even out of taste. The odds of it striking a conversation with someone worth the time can't be far from running into someone who happens to know about that same rare media you're wearing.
>>
>>12556430
I'm sure they both enjoy Star Wars, but to wear it on your shirt and parade it around seems...sad, since so many other people enjoy it.
>>
>>12555552
>>12555571
What sort of unobvious shirts would you wear then?
>>
>>12555555 Faggot.
>>
>>12556431
>sad, since so many other people enjoy it
your mindset is genuinely fucked
you let other peoples opinions affect your life this much you are the exact same as the hypebeast sheeps who jumps on everything popular and hype because they are told to
>>
File: star wars.jpg (59KB, 688x1032px) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
59KB, 688x1032px
>>12556450

star wars is plebshit, if you really want to tell everyone that your super special get one that's at least designed to look nice
>>
>>12556466
>if you really want to tell everyone that your super special
where on earth did you get the idea that's what someone is trying to communicate with star wars tee?
you really are fucked in the head
>>
File: vader.jpg (18KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
18KB, 640x426px
I got the uniqlo vader shirt
>>
>>12556430
I enjoy star wars too, but I don't see why I would want to wear a star wars tee and definitely not one that just says STAR WARS
it's not clever or stylish and it doesn't even say anything about you, except that you like a movie almost everyone likes
it's the most vanilla thing possible
>>12556434
something that looks nice even if you don't know the franchise. a stylised ship design, or some kind of sketch
>>
Holy shit; why does this thread even exist? No, Star Wars shirts aren't effay. Dressing like every other normie is actually the opposite of effay.
>>
>>12556491
that's not a nice shirt man
>>
If you still care about Star Wars you're too normie to be /fa/, desu. You need more discernment.
>>
>>12556497
>it's not clever or stylish and it doesn't even say anything about you
It does say something about you, that you like Star Wars. Or space. And no not everyone you run into likes it, or even to the same degree.
Do all your clothes convey cleverness and super deep meaning about yourself?
Should they?
Almost any piece can be stylish, in the right context, and I'm fucking delighted to hear from other anons.
Even the bare logo has a feel to it, nostalgic or vintage or whatever.

And if you think a Star Wars shirt is "the most vanilla thing possible" you have your flavors wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.