[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dadcore >menswear >prepcore >streetcore >palewave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>dadcore
>menswear
>prepcore
>streetcore
>palewave

when did you realize that anti-fashion is the final conclusion to Fashion as we know it
>>
>>12549079
It's just a 90s resurgence, the 00s were beyond saving but the 90s had some good stuff hidden behind shit hair.
>>
File: IMG_8941.jpg (1MB, 1410x1642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8941.jpg
1MB, 1410x1642px
Maybe a few years ago but black people have reclaimed the torch from unfashionable white boiz and they are going to carry us to a new golden age of fashion
>>
>>12549110
>black people
>black
>people
Lol
>>
File: IMG_8944.jpg (52KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8944.jpg
52KB, 385x382px
>>12549118
Does the sight of a fashion forward black man make you jealous white boy

Yeah thought so. In 2 years everyone you know will be dressed like this
>>
>>12549118
in that pics case the nigger does look closer the a human being than the goblins on his sides.
>>
>>12549204
Racist assholes like you are why America is still stuck in the 20th century
>>
>>12549204
>it's an "anon is so ashamed of having been a skinny ska twink in high school that he overcompensates by whiteknighting black teenagers on an anonymous internet imageboard" episode
lel I wish I could say it's the first time, /fa/
>>
>>12549204
Goblins will grow out of it and become productive, happy and healthy members of a growing, happy and healthy society. That nigger will always dress that way. They might mature faster, but they end maturity earlier and evolutionary scientists have found the longer the young of a species take to become independent, the more evolved they are.
>>
File: catherine_keener.png (329KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
catherine_keener.png
329KB, 740x437px
>>12549079
>>12549098
would have to say FPBP on this one. i can't remember anything worth liking that is known to be 00s style

and seinfeld actually featured a lot of great fits over the years. especially jerry's girlfriends. they may be plain and basic but they're perfectly fitted and there was probably quite a bit of forethought involved
>>
>>12549079
This isn't anti-fashion you absolute fucking dunce
Go educate yourself at least on wikipedia articles or something about the terms before you just spout them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.