[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20m going bald Am I allowed to wear hats or is that a sneaky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Dana-White.jpg (51KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
Dana-White.jpg
51KB, 730x380px
20m going bald

Am I allowed to wear hats or is that a sneaky bullshit thing for bald people to do
>>
help me anons
>>
buzzcut
>>
>>12547865
Just don't get locked in hat prison, if a hat becomes a crotch and safety blanket, it's not healthy

some bald dudes wear hats so long it becomes an autistic obsession and at that point they've been wearing a hat so long when it finally comes off it amplifys the fact they are bald when in reality nobody would have given a fuck if they didn't make it into something

Video related this guy wore a hat for his whole career and there wasn't a single picture of him without

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3OLK0x2aw
>>
>>12547884
Damn anon thats a great point

I appreciate it
kinda worried my head shape will be fucked up though
>>
File: 1480307655759.jpg (95KB, 654x635px) Image search: [Google]
1480307655759.jpg
95KB, 654x635px
>>12547884
>if a hat becomes a crotch
Whoa, don't hat a hat off your crotch dude. That's not a good look.
>>12547884
>this guy wore a hat for his whole career and there wasn't a single picture of him without
expecting to see The Edge in video

Just joking but that guy's post is sage advice 100%.
>>
>>12547865
how much HGH and test is dana white on? he and the fertida bros blew up over the years...
>>
>>12547865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5uoEZhSms4
>>
>>12547865
We needs pics to see just how bad it is, anon

There's a big difference between going horseshoe bald or just having a bit of recession in the front, which is normal for a guy your age and nothing to freak out about. Obviously the former is a death sentence, but the latter just changes the hairstyles available to you, but a lot of guys panic and buzz for no reason

Let's see that dome anon
>>
>>12547967
Nice fedora, nerd
>>
>>12547865
hop on finasteride, it's like 8 bucks a month and at the very least it'll keep you from losing any more hair
>>
>>12547865
Do you wear hats regularly now? If yes, yeah, wear hats whenever you want to. If you never wear hats right now, it will be very obvious when you start constantly wearing them that you're veryi nsecure.
>>
File: mepicJUST.jpg (131KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
mepicJUST.jpg
131KB, 640x1136px
>>12547989
>>
>>12547967
Post hit a little to close to home?

How long have you been in hat prison?
>>
>>12548896
Yeah, put a young male on hormones that mentally ill trannies take.
>>
Baldies need to wear hats to protect our scalps, but we must also not hide our baldness with them. It's tricky sometimes. Don't show up to meet someone that doesn't know you're bald with a hat on.
>>
File: OQMAIqP.jpg (242KB, 850x650px) Image search: [Google]
OQMAIqP.jpg
242KB, 850x650px
>>12547865
>that bald guy who wears a hat literally everywhere at any time

such a sad story. hair loss can be absolutely devastating for men.
>>
if you're fit, being bald can be aesthetic as hell, just shave the head and do the lex luthor/adonis look.

also if you have a nicely shaped head glasses can make you look aesthetic af
>>
>>12547884
this is true

just bald gracefully. style your hair in a way where it still looks good.
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson.jpg (27KB, 460x280px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson.jpg
27KB, 460x280px
>>12549196

you have options
>>
>>12547989
It looks normal, just balding on top

pretty weird
>>
>>12547884
Been in hat prison

Not for baldness but for acne scars on my forehead
>>
>>12549130
Bagwell
>>
>>12547865
definitly wear one when the sun is burning, beeing bald with tan is good but sun burn on a bald head sucks double.
>>
>>12547865
who is on the left?
>>
>>12549784
Matt Sera
>>
>>12549130
rip
>>
>>12549130
why didnt you shave it like 5 years ago retard
>>
You're 20 meters tall?
>>
>>12549784
joe rogan
>>
>>12549130
oh yeah you're boned, sorry man

if you have a mature face and not a skellington twink one you might be able to pull off growing it out and just sweeping it back completely, but I'll be honest this is dire
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.