[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Sleeves in Summer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Is there something I can wear with long sleeves that looks alright but isn't hot as hell in the summertime?

I have some unpleasant scars on my forearms so I usually just wear t-shirt with long sleeves overtop like pic related but now that it's summer that outfit is so unbearably hot that even most places fucking indoors are terrible.

Thanks for any help you can offer Anons
>>
> usually just wear t-shirt with long sleeves overtop like pic related

that's a fucking shirt
>>
>>12546150
He meant he usually wears t shirts, with long sleeves overtop. As in a long sleeve shirt over a t shirt.
>>
>>12545885
Just a wear a long sleeve shirt by itself, not a t shirt with a button shirt just a long sleeve shirt.
>>
File: 1480122937472.jpg (34KB, 492x317px) Image search: [Google]
1480122937472.jpg
34KB, 492x317px
get tattoos
live with your mistakes
or whatever happened to you
>>
>>12546161
I used to wear long sleeve shirts but I kinda hated how they looked after a while. I'll try to find a good one somewhere though

>>12546165
Can't think of any tattoos that I would get without regretting them later. Except for small ones.
>live with your mistakes
I would but the problem is that they're pretty clearly self-inflicted and I don't wanna have to open that can of worms with people I know
>>
Linen shirt, uniqlo airism tshirt
Light and breathable
Hope you've stopped hurting yourself g, good luck
>>
>>12546419
get them removed with laser
>>
Henley
>>
>>12546503
I would but based on what I read scars close to the length of an inch are like 2-300 dollars and mine go all the way down my forearm.

>>12546439
>>12546513
Appreciate the recs
>Hope you've stopped hurting yourself g
Thanks Anon, it's been a few months so it's not a big deal anymore
>>
>>12546419
>I would but the problem is that they're pretty clearly self-inflicted and I don't wanna have to open that can of worms with people I know

I know that feel man, it's fucking embarrassing. Had a rough late-teen period in my life and there's tons of scars on my left forearm. Miss the dopamine rush from cutting but seriously kids, it's not the way to go.
>>
theres a summer inspo thread around here somewhere maybe look in there??
>>
File: 61-222-0-Tank-Top-2-1600x1600.jpg (197KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
61-222-0-Tank-Top-2-1600x1600.jpg
197KB, 1600x1600px
>>12545885
wear a pic related tank top underneath or don't wear anything underneath just button the shirt

your pic related flanel shirt is a no go in summer, there are thin cotton shirts or linen is an option too, however that has a look to it not everyone likes
>>
>>12546878
Only self inflicted scar I have is a small kotwica on my forearm, I tried to tattoo myself in high school.
>>
Wearing a popped shirt with no undershirt is a great feel. Specially if you have some muscles and chest hair (probably not /fa/'s aesthetic but this is a winter board so who cares).
>>
>>12546878
I've never cut, nor do I plan on it ever. However I've always wondered what my peers who did got out of it. What would compare the dopamine rush to if you had to?
>>
>>12547733
Dobrze że nie niebieski wieloryb.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.