[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0028.png (695KB, 1500x1178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.png
695KB, 1500x1178px
Thoughts?
>>
>>12544755
Embarrassing
>>
>>12544755
dude I LOVE brand names!!
>>
Not bad, but sort of memeish.
>>
>>12544775
Why wear cheaper clothing if you aren't poor?
>>
>>12544786
It's not the price point but the utilization of the brand (cdg heart, raf) as a focal point rather than the cut, silhouette, etc...
>>
>>12544755
Why do you need so much branding? That completely defeats the purpose of Scandi minimalism.
>>
>>12544796
Nothing wrong with the quality of any of the. You only focus on it because you're poor and it's a chart not a fit pic
>>
>>12544801
lol aight anon back to r/streetwear please
>>
Amazing...
>>
>>12544796
Raf Stans are made from higher quality material than normal Stand.

One CDG cardigan.

Your idea of too much branding is a small heart and an R.
>>
>>12546131
What's the shirt with that little cute face on it?
>>
>>12547526
acne tshirt
>>
>>12544755
Would slap you in the face on sight
>>
>>12544786
Kek, that's a poor-fuck-pretending-to-be-rich outfit. Every single piece that you used is the entry level of the brand. CDG Play is CDG's low quality hypebeast bait label, Rafdidas are nothing but fucking perforated stan smithes made for people who cannot afford actual Raf, and your tee is the cheapest kind of shit you can find at acne. The cheap kind of shit you could find at COS too, but hey if it costs 4 times more it must be better amirite ?

Also those are litteral faggot cigarets.
>>
>>12546131
>Raf Stans are made from higher quality material than normal Stand.
prove it
>>
>>12547589
It's a stiffer leather that will age better, same leather Adidas uses for their "premium leather shoes". I can't really prove it, this is the internet. You'd know if you hold both.

I mean, they're still shit shoes. The R is ugly and they're still Stan Smiths. I'll stick to my CPs.

But yeah, they're made from higher quality leather.

OP's grid is literally bait anyways.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.