[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prep/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.jpg (33KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
33KB, 400x470px
The ultimate style
>>
File: gay.jpg (65KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
65KB, 500x333px
>>
File: jew.png (235KB, 343x475px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
235KB, 343x475px
>>
>>12543812
This is the epitome of prep. 10/10. It hits all of the core cookie cutter elements that make up the fashion called /prep/.
>>
>>
you really made this thread just so you could post these?
>>12543812
>>12543815
>>
>>12543807

Is there honestly anything more undignified than being a prep fag? You're physiologically weak and a psychological bitch, so any strenuous labour is given out to the Hispanic handyman to accomplish. You're a conformist to bourgeois values and mentally confined by them, but not for any intellectual or spiritual reason - you couldn't exist outside of the safe space of the golf club or harbor. You're so mentally leashed and dispassionate that your wife is most likely fucking the caddy on the side and buying him nice clothes to fit her roleplay, which further stresses your credit (which is about to explode because your lesser executive or management position isn't as valuable as you think it is).

If you're lucky, you might have a son that got through business school and doesn't manage to burn the money you give him. Your daughter has a 50/50 chance of either becoming a professional, or going for a useless degree and burning all of your money while she tries to keep her exponentially increasing expectations fulfilled as her chance of success exponentially decays. You'll probably spend hundreds of thousands on therapy and items for her, and her mother will follow down the same hole. You'll come home from the office to find the wife exploring the newest pop spirituality exercises to ward off boredom, while your daughter's discontented whining filters in from her room. Your son might be suiting up for a night out, having replaced you as the man of the family. If you weren't born into this lifestyle, you'll probably be wishing for a time machine back to your middle class days.

You'll buy a $3000 revolver (no, you aren't one of those lowbred gun nuts) and spin the cylinder subconsciously thinking of suicide. You'll hear the lawnmower motor puttering and start to envy your gardening team - Jose and his sons put in a hard days work and head home exhausted, but their place in society is only rising. Yours is only downhill.
>>
>>12543951
i didn't make the thread, some cunt did, i posted them because prep fucking sucks
>>
What Lacoste polo model is the best one?
>>
>>12543959
What made you so mad
>>
>>12543963
i'm not, just how i talk
>>
>>12543990
I was referring to the pictures you posted
>>
>>12543954
Go on. My dick is hard as a rock over here!
>>
File: ys.jpg (66KB, 226x416px) Image search: [Google]
ys.jpg
66KB, 226x416px
>>
File: prep.jpg (183KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
prep.jpg
183KB, 500x699px
>>12543807
Prep is the ultimate style but it's also the most widespread style and ruined by dads and degenerates. 9 out of 10 guys in the Southeast wear boat shoes.

If you're gonna do prep:
>don't wear any visible branding
>don't wear bright colors
>plzzz find an alternative to boat shoes (a good example is this: https://www.quoddy.com/products/blucher)
>stop wearing zip sweaters
>keep it simple
>>
>>12544787
>>12543807
Prep is the most unoriginal and boring fashion maybe ever. it's so fucking bland, it's not even really a fashion. it's dressing like every rich cunt who owns a yacht; though, i bet, no one here actually owns a yacht.

you also have to very attractive to pull it off well, otherwise you look seeming Elliot Rodger-core
>>
>>12544797
>boring
>distinguishes itself from traditional menswear with loud colors and patterns

Choose one faggot. Prep is about dressing like a respectable human being while having fun with your style.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.