[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I dress myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I am 26, black male, 6 feet tall and weigh 190 pounds.

I am in rough shape in the clothes department. I need to buy new threads. But all my teenage years and adult years were spent wearing regular jeans and metal band shirts from hot topic... I don't want to be that old dude shopping in hot topic still but I honestly don't know how to wear anything else.

What are my options? I don't want to dress like a stereotypical black dude either. But I am not sure what styles suit me to begin with.

I like functional clothing I guess. I hate shit with no pockets or few pockets. I like bomber jackets and trapper hats.

I like jeans a lot. I would prefer to wear boots like all the time. I just don't know to make this all work and not look retarded or autustic.

I feel dudes dressing themselves always looks terrible for the most part. If I had to describe the style I would like to go for.... it would be maybe like(please no flam) Russian post apocalyptic? That sounds autistic as fuck I know.

It just sucks because as a black dude... nothing seems to work clothing wise besides all the stereotypical rapper gear.
>>
>>12541012
buy a few basic clothes like blank tshirts and hoodies in different colors. You can get it all quite cheap and if you don't like it it's not too expensive to replace. As for shoes boots are ok in the winter/fall but you should get some basic white sneakers that you can wear with whatever
>>
>>12541019
Are black colored sneakers not recommended? Also are leather jackets fashionable in any way??
>>
how would you describe the scene you hang out with?
>>
get some ekko, rocca wear etc. Do they still make lugz?
>>
File: 1481067554628.jpg (21KB, 632x468px) Image search: [Google]
1481067554628.jpg
21KB, 632x468px
>>12541012
Then buy jeans t-shirt and bomber jackets. Anyone can wear these. Just don't wear Dms with the latter.
>>
>>12541062
I have no scene I hang out with. I only have a few friends.
>>
File: 11716milan2710.jpg (221KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
11716milan2710.jpg
221KB, 590x885px
>>12541012
>It just sucks because as a black dude... nothing seems to work clothing wise besides all the stereotypical rapper gear
Nigga is you straight up retarded?
Lose weight to start, you Uncle Tom. Then start buying clothes that actually fit a non-fat body, and read the sticky, you absolute worthless cause.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.