[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of cowboy hats as a part of everyday wardrobe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4dwa0tog8t3z.jpg (36KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
4dwa0tog8t3z.jpg
36KB, 750x718px
what do you guys think of cowboy hats as a part of everyday wardrobe? is it too much like a costume? how do i pull one off?
I live in Mississippi by the way. People associate cowboy hats with the South, but it's more of a Texas thing desu.
>>
go for it.
>bonus points for it being a stetson
>>
Have a gray beaver pelt one from my dad when I was young. Get it steamed for clean and shaping. Very expensive for quality
>>
File: is that a bondage collar.jpg (63KB, 383x488px) Image search: [Google]
is that a bondage collar.jpg
63KB, 383x488px
Three questions:

1. Do you look like a young Clint Eastwood?
2. Are you in the band Fields of the Nephilm?
3. Do you want to wear one?

If you answer yes to any of these fuck it do it senpai. So long as you don't look like a fedorafag you could probs pull it off

What clothing style do you normally wear?
>>
>>12539970
I usually wear pretty generic clothes. Just jeans and t-shirts most of the time. I am willing to buy a lot of new clothes if it means I can make a cowboy hat work though.
>>
>>12540038
If you go too effay with a cowboy hat you may get hit on by fitizens

Do you have one? If so post pic of wearing it with whatever you'd normally wear out. Nice quality jeans look good on most guys and would obvs work with the hat
>>
>>12540041
Nope, don't have one. I wanted to check with /fa/ first and I still need to research shopping guides for them, to make sure I get good quality.
>>
>>12538573
Reappropriating it in a different style would be effay as fuck, it seems like something that stands out without being offensive or loud
>>
I'm from West Virginia and they're popular as hell here. Past two mayors wore em everywhere. Just make sure it fits your head and suits your face
>>
If you live in the right environment (and only if you live in the right environment), you wear it like (pic related)
>>
>>
>>12540072
looks gay
>>
>>12540078
Yeah it doesn't work there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.