[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wear nice fits with expensive clothes >Only get compliments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: KSSLPwd.jpg (107KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
KSSLPwd.jpg
107KB, 1280x852px
>wear nice fits with expensive clothes
>Only get compliments on it from skinny fat autists who don't dress well

What has this all been for if no Qt grill has commented on it? I'm not fat or a manlet, I must just be ugly
>>
>>12538553
Do not trust compliments on individual items/fits. They will lead you astray.

The goal is to fit into your ideal Qt grill's social group. Do your current fits attract the intended audience? It sounds like maybe not.

Determining your ideal Qt is the most important step.

What kind of cutie do you want to woo? Be as specific and as realistic with yourself as possible. Then consider whether your wardrobe fits in with her aesthetic.
>>
File: 1496865029835.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496865029835.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>12538607
t. guy who will be likely paying child support to multiple children
>>
>>12538553
>he thinks the qts will come to him
t. Elliot Rodger
>>
Do you people live for females?
>>
>>12538615
but I love my girls' kids
>>
>>12538607
wow. Just want to say man, from the outside, your worldview is kinda fucked. Really? self inflicting oneitis, putting women on pedestals and thinking of them as types that you can chase down one of - they are individuals! don't go after imaginary types of people, especially because of how they dress. Just get to know people, for who they are. Fashion is important and I love it, but totally altering who you are to match what you think an imaginary girl would like you to look like, is weird. Because surely the whole thing is a farce, a performance.. clothes and styles and subcultures have a meaning, and you'll be pretending you're something your not, most likely, and people will quickly see through it. Develop yourself, improve yourself, get into new things, but be genuine.
>>
>>12538553
U must be ugly because I'm a poor skinny fat manlet and girls come to me
>>
>>12538615
>unmarried, unfuckable autist that's terrified of being cucked
take this meme back to /pol/
>>
>>12538553
>have to wear very light business casual at job
>never go outside during free time to wear my sick fits
Life sucks.
>>
>>12538995
not the guy you're talking to but holy fuck are you 16
>>
>>12538995
only sane person in this thread
>>
Because girls don't care how expensive something is, they care if it looks nice and is your style
>>
>>12538553
Do you have personal style or do you look like every other /fa/ggot who wears expensive clothes?
>>
>>12538995
I'm being realistic. If you have a 'type' of girl, you should make it easy on yourself and attempt to fit their type as well.

Nothing in my post suggests oneitus. If anything, I'm treating groups of women as essentially interchangeable. This is how dating works in the modern world. It is a job market. Good relationships will develop over time, but both parties need to benefit from the relationship in order for a couple to stay together for that to happen.

Part of figuring out your type is understanding what you want in life. If you aren't a gym rat, you probably shouldn't be going after a lululemon gym qt. The experience of dating that kind of girl might motivate you to change, but it also might just make you miserable.

Whether you acknowledge it or not, clothes are signifiers. Clothes advertise your interests and–in a general way–your personality. If your clothes aren't helping you, you should reconsider what message you are trying to send.

I'm stealing a lot from this post, so I might as well link it:
https://hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/140529495929/how-to-be-attractive

The author emphasizes the innate struggle with narcissism. We want the scale to be weighted in our favor, but that desire undermines the goal of actually becoming attractive to the opposite sex.

>>12538618
Elliot Rodger had zero self-awareness. In his entire manifesto, he never once talks to a girl. He is the exact opposite of what I'm suggesting. Qt girls do not owe you love. You have to bring something to the table, so you should figure out what your strengths are.
>>
>>12540321
>there are worse things than
>being alone
>but it often takes decades
>to realize this
>and most often
>when you do
>it's too late
>and there's nothing worse
>than
>too late

t. bukowski
>>
>>12538607
I agree with half of this and disagree with half of it. You're using your head. Most people on /fa/ will tell you to "dress for you" as if that's not fedora logic.
You have observed that girls are shallow and that you can manipulate them into thinking you're a person they want to date by playing a role.
But here in the second part you also seem to have drunk that kool-aid. You sound like you're also treating women like that and maybe like a fashion accessory.
>>
>>12540342
Men are also shallow. Women manipulate men by playing a role. Men manipulate women by playing a role.

>Which brings us back to the Deschanel Doppelgänger in the coffeeshop: one look at her predicts 25% of her personality. She has a Macbook Air, thick glasses, and a floral dress: for some reason, I doubt she’s voting Cruz 2016. She unconsciously holds her features in line with her default mood: bored, shy, bubbly, bitter. So you walk up to her and say hi and within ten seconds she knows 50% of you, or at least the person you will be around her.

'Manipulate' and 'playing a role' are loaded terms, but they are the truth. Love is conditional.

In the early stages of dating, both parties are playing roles and manipulating each other's expectations. There is a line between 'soft manipulation' of putting your best foot forward and 'hard manipulation' of presenting yourself as someone you fundamentally are not. Soft manipulation is encouraged in dating, while hard manipulation is ultimately destructive. You can only pretend to be someone for so long before the effort outweighs the benefits.

If the op isn't getting enough attention, he should either change his actions or change his thoughts. Dressing for oneself is fine, but it is not an optimal dating strategy.
>>
>>12540321
If you find a girl this way, she must be really fucked up
>>
>>12540393
Yes, it is truly fucked up to pursue someone who is attracted to you and shares common interests. Those types of relationships never last.
>>
>>12538607
How to get a qt psytrance girl who does a lot of acid?
>>
>>12540391
Sure, my point was just you shouldn't look for a "punk gf" or a "hipster gf" you should look for one with good personality traits.
>>
>>12540501
Do a lot of acid and wear psytrance shirts idk
>>
>>12540505
You have to talk to a girl in order to figure out whether they have good personality traits. This is a first/second date process.

If you prefer punk girls over hipster girls, you should optimize your look and go on a few dates with a few different punk girls. Find a cutie punk girl with good personality traits. Make each other happy for the rest of your lives.

There is nothing wrong with making yourself more attractive to a potential romantic partner. There is also nothing wrong with prioritizing 'dressing for yourself' over getting dates with qt girls.

My suggestion only applies to the first step of dating someone new. You are both the interviewer and the interviewee. You might as well suit up for the occasion.
>>12540501
Become a drug dealer
Become a leading psytrance producer/dj
Become a painter (is alex grey's stuff psytrance-adjacent?)

I'm not familiar with psytrance, so I'll ask you instead:
What kind of man do psytrance girls find attractive? What kind of men do psytrance girls normally date?

If you don't have a decent idea of what this hypothetical dude looks like, you are probably too far away from the subculture to optimize for it. Delve deeper into the scene.

If you know what that dude looks like, can you comfortably play the role? If you can't reasonably become the kind of man that qt psytrance girls want to date, you should reconsider your qt goals. A girl from a related subculture might still be attractive to you, and it may require a lot less change on your end to become attractive for them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.