[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /r9k/ here Ive seen a few of "these" girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2017-06-16+at+02.32.15).jpg (38KB, 447x442px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-16+at+02.32.15).jpg
38KB, 447x442px
Alright /r9k/ here
Ive seen a few of "these" girls (pic related)
and its the first time in my whole live i ever felt someting like affection towards someone

so my questions are how would i have to look to get a girl like this ?

What type should my body be ? skinny or ripped ?
http://imgur.com/WEBOO

and what would i have to wear ?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>12537845
those type of girls are called lesbians
>>
>>12537854
I prefer to belive they are at least bi

So having a slim body would be recommended ?
>>
9A and black if she wears chokers too
>>
>>12537845
I would say casual but not poor tier style

She looks like she could be into hipster fags
>>
>>12537857
i guess just don't look like an alpha male

therefore check out the thinspo threads
>>
>>12537924
all girls are into alpha males

whether they admit it to themselves or not
>>
File: 6c5f4e7e2b53efe81cb3c4242aa8b6e2.jpg (225KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
6c5f4e7e2b53efe81cb3c4242aa8b6e2.jpg
225KB, 800x1040px
Here's the body type op
>>
>>12537934

Don't base your perception of the world on what you and other virgins chat about on 4chan.
>>
>>12537961
why do you think they're called alpha males genius?

Now all girls can't get alpha males, sooo....

and I'm a normal person, not r9k or anything like that.
>>
>>12537857
Get a sex change
>>
>>12537967
these aren't normal girls though

the girl in the op pic is a feministic/lesbian

she most likely despises males and finds attraction in females, hence thinspo male, non alpha, opposite of a manly man
>>
>>12538023
I've dated multiple girls like this btw

im not thinspo like a skeleton, but I've done cross country my whole life so I'm very athletically thin and tall, basically a healthy skeleton
>>
>>12538023
Not that anon, but I'm a traditionally attractive masculine guy. I've had girls drop 'feminism' on a dime. Same kind of deal with nerdy dudes. You don't think these guys who proclaim to be into mousy girls or whatever wouldn't change their tune in a second if they had a chance at a Victoria's Secret model? Of course they would. It's biological man.
>>
>>12538023
I've slept with several "lesbians" anon. A girl like the one in OP could be turned. She's still thin and somewhat pretty.
>>
>>12537845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7nUU3ZTUg
She used to have an ASMR channel on youtube, deleted everything after being hounded
>>
>>12538062
oh thank you
this is amazing I can sleep to that
>>
>>12537845
As a girl somewhat like this, I LOVE skinny but toned guys. So hot. Wear a lot of black but not in an emo way
>>
>>12538039
Sure thing anon
>>
>>12537845
You just need to be a handsome, tall, and muscular Chad.
>>
Hate to break it to you OP, but I think you might be a homo

Try experimenting with an androgynous twinky boy, they're easy to get
>>
>>12537845
>so my questions are how would i have to look to get a girl like this ?

I don't know. nobody knows because guess what, people are individuals and have different tastes. also, I dislike your taste in women. short hair is usually horrible on women and mostly a sign that they are approaching their 30s and that their fertility is declining. plus, she looks like she is somebody without tits and ass.
>>
>>12538150
Could you maybe give an example ?
>>
Become a Chad
>>
Get a noose fucking subhuman
>>
File: 55ede2b0a3864.jpg (59KB, 803x1071px) Image search: [Google]
55ede2b0a3864.jpg
59KB, 803x1071px
>>12538150
Do you mean ottermode?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.