[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which hairstyle will be the next trend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: C-rv8bkUIAA6vNZ.jpg (137KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-rv8bkUIAA6vNZ.jpg
137KB, 960x1200px
Which hairstyle will be the next trend?
>>
>tfw thick straight hair
how do i train my hair to go back towards my hair on the sides? it's very thick and like to go straight/down, and whenever i try to comb it back, even with gel, it sticks out and it makes it look like there's spikes on the side of my head, what do?
>>
long hair (i secretly hope)
>>
>>12535645
style while it's still wet or at least damp
>>
>>12535615
cropped/buzzed
>>
>>12535645
The guy in the OP pic has thick straight hair.
>>
>>12535645
You have to let it grow out to a significant length, I had the same problem up until is was about 2 inches. Also I don't wash my hair more than twice a week so the oils hold it.
>>
File: chinese.jpg (20KB, 361x470px) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
20KB, 361x470px
the queue
>>
>>12536031
this kind of already is the / a trend currently , largely because of Gosha.

>>12535646
This kind of already is one of the current trends though, or maybe was in the last couple of years with lots of guys growing out their hair for manbuns. And with the exponential success of slacker rock and prog/psych revival a lot of fans of Mac or King Giz grow their hair
>>
>>12535615
God I want to fuck his little ass so hard
>>
I thought man buns are the new trend
>>
File: Barron-Trump.jpg (82KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
Barron-Trump.jpg
82KB, 485x340px
YOUNG BARRON
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.