[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been using this shit for a while now, and the antiperspirant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Been using this shit for a while now, and the antiperspirant does fucking nothing.

Whats a relatively cheap antiperspirant that will actually stop the sweat.

I hate walking around with massive pit stains.

Preferably unscented so I can use cologne.
>>
>>12534661
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/underarm-care/problems/question627.htm
>>
>>12534661
certain dri

you apply it the night before, does a real good job with me and i'm a real sweaty bastard
>>
>>12534661
Degree Everest
>>
>>12534661
use original speedstick. seriously.
>>
Degree 48 hour
>>
File: 1480782462998.jpg (58KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
1480782462998.jpg
58KB, 474x548px
>>12534661
>using anti-antiperspirants
They aren't good for you, just use normal soap on your armpits every time you shower, you'll sweat but it wont smell.
>>
>>12535354
>anti-antiperspirants
Seems counter productive.

I know you said cheap, but try Mitchum. I've had great results with the clear stuff.
>>
>>12535222
i use unscented speedstick and its great. i'm wondering if there is anything else that works besides aluminum?
>>
I very rarely use antiperspirants as I hate the feel of them and I'm not too fond of the idea of the chemicals in them on me all day.

That being said, I use Dove for men maybe once a week. It does it's job well and the smell isn't too harsh.

I use to use that certain dry roll on until I got tired of it turning my armpits into the fiery pits of hell the day after.

I never get pit stains. Weird.
>>
>>12534661
Driclor, you'll never sweat again
>>
>>12535354
Get the fuck out of here. Don't listen to this guy; you'll end up stinking like a fucking trash can.
>>
>>12534661
just embrace the sweat, antiperspirants are bad for your health, because of the aluminum
>>
>>12537873
>what is proper hygeine?
Antiperspirant is not necessary if you use an antibacterial bath soap and a standard deodorant (not an antiperspirant).
>>
I don't know man, I've never used antiperspirant at all and people (well girls only) usually compliment me on how I smell. All I do is wash my armpits with soap and use a good perfume. The only time I tried using one it really sting so I stopped.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.