[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on cargo shorts why are they so disliked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cargo_shorts[1].jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cargo_shorts[1].jpg
44KB, 480x480px
redpill me on cargo shorts
why are they so disliked?
>>
>>12533441
Real reason is that fatsos adopted the ones with the sliding waist line thus making them sweatpants-tier.
>>
>>12533441
the progressive left despises anything functional
>>
bane?
>>
>>12533441
Cargo shorts are only acceptable when they're made of a technical fabric and are 100 times more ridiculous looking than normal cargo shorts
>>
black people (me) can still pull it off.
>>
>>12533441
The only people who wear them are ugly neckbeards and fat dads who yell at their kids in public
>>
>>12533441
cargo shorts and mandals

with a polo shirt and oakleys

the typical I hate my life mid-life uniform

give a dude in cargo shorts and a polo shirt a gun with one in the chamber and 9/10 they'd do it
>>
>>12533522
>>12533557
These two hit at the core of it.

Cargo shorts are very practical, and work well for practically, and especially fit or off-duty high-speed guys. BUT

They're shitty fashion. Legs are not effay except in the rarest circumstances. They do not belong on /fa/, and should never be recommended to anyone. Fit/high-speed wears them if they want pockets, and otherwise not at all. They know how to make their own decisions.

Shorts in general are not effay.
>>
>>12533441
the hatred has nothing to do with the shorts itself, it's just because we dislike most people that wear them
>>
Any shorts that go below the knees are fucking grotesque
>>
>>12533441
They used to be /fa/ for skate/surf culture. Not sure if they still are.

The pockets have to have buttons, though. Zippers and velcro (like your pic) are child/dad tier.
>>
File: IMG_5181.jpg (31KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5181.jpg
31KB, 418x405px
If you need that many pockets, you aren't making enough money to actually matter in society.
>>
>>12533441
I love khaki cargo shorts.. my first crush always wore them with quicksilver shirts and those Adidas slides with the nibs. geeky and practical
>>
because they go above the knee and are associated with insecure white 17 year olds
>>
>>12533564
I bet you get lots of sex.
>>
I cant think of one situation cargo shorts would be better than cargo pants and dont give me the its hot bullshit if you are in a hotplace where you would need cargo shots bugs will rape you because you are far from civilization.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.