[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate this /Incel/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 20

File: 58op2on.jpg (89KB, 416x614px) Image search: [Google]
58op2on.jpg
89KB, 416x614px
>https://np.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/6gmjkh/being_below_average_height_as_male_should_be_an/dire80o/

On a scale 1 to 10, what would you rate this delusional incel? I would rate him a 8.9/10
He claims he's 5ft10(which is still considered pretty average.)
but has no friends whatsoever and thinks no women would find him physically attractive just because he's not 6'2".(Sure it is,it's definitely not your insecurity.)
>>
>>12531517
remember that thats all facial surgery
>>
>>12531517
>Incels should get monthly payments from the government for prostitutes, it's the only way to cure us of our sadness

LOL what a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>12531517
dude looks okay but dress really, and I mean this literally, gay. also judging by the devote he still live with his folks, nothing wrong with it but just looks to old for it.

he has chance at Chad life but his tastes and characteristics are holding him up.
>>
File: 1444235158635.jpg (126KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444235158635.jpg
126KB, 540x960px
OP again, please rate me at well
>pic related
>>
>>12531521
He can STILL slay. As if anybody in the streets can tell.
>>
>>12531527
>OP again
Suuuure.
>>
he isnt well, by that i mean theres a really good chance this lad is gonna kill himself. i hope he can get the help he needs
>>
File: Skärmklipp.png (758KB, 650x533px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
758KB, 650x533px
>>12531517
alright so i just browsed that sub for like 20 mins and holy shit, is this how incels actually view the world? some dude on there said he didnt shower for a week before riding the bus to school and they all sit inside playing japanese dating sims, yet somehow it's the FACE FRAME HEIGHT meme that's holding them back?

how do we stop the degeneracy?
>>
>>12531521
Attraction is emotional, not rational, that's why if you're short you should still wear tall shoes like RDJ.
>>
>lets act like disgusting unlovable cunts
>waaaah why does no one love me
>>
>>12531661
that's basically the issue with the people there, they are quick to suggest women to hit the gym, find interests they are passionate about and general becoming 'interesting' but the same rules clearly don't abide to them, being narcissistic asshole should be enough for them to have large social circles and popular.
And having entire community of like minded people feeding each other won't make things any better either, they are lost causes.
>>
>>12531661
Wizard here, ask me anything.
>>
>>12531680
are you legitimately trying to be dateable? like do you take care of yourself, work out, dress nicely etc? does it make a difference?
>>
>>12531796
I sporadically eat well and exercise.
I dress fairly well but I believe my motive is value for limited money and not looking like a weirdo more than it is to get a partner.
I've never really approached a girl romantically. I haven't had irl friends in a long time.

I would estimate my looks as 3-4/10 but I don't know for sure.
In high school a few girls approached me. I'd rate them maybe... A chubby, busty 6/10. A 4-5/10. One that might have been 7/10 if she didn't have really bad skin. I have reason to believe there may have been a 7-8/10 mildly interested but that is probably wishful thinking. I think she was a crazy slut though so maybe.
>>
>>12531816
post pic
>>
>>12531517
>5ft10, and don't be one of those normans who tell me "it's tall" when the average height here is 6ft2 and everything below is not even considered human and most teens nowadays are even that height and also grow taller.

How can anybody be this stupid?
>>
File: 1496861641872.jpg (93KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496861641872.jpg
93KB, 653x590px
>>12531517
Nice face but that nasty skin, ill fitting clothes and fucked hair just scream incel. He looks like he smells desu. Well bad hygiene correlates usually with mental illness desu senpai desu.
>>
File: 1480045500362.png (91KB, 918x551px) Image search: [Google]
1480045500362.png
91KB, 918x551px
That sub is just satire, right?
>>
>>12531886

this. his attractiveness would be much higher if he took care of that atrocious skin.
>>
>>12531943
w-whats wrong with his skin?
>>
i don't get those people. i'm 5'9" and bald and i've fucked over 20 women so far in my life (i'm 24) and most of them have been way above average looks wise and right now i've been dating a beautiful woman for 4 months

according to the kind of shit these people spout i should be destined to die alone and a virgin
>>
>>12531958
do you really think people will believe this?
>>
>>12531958
it's all about your influences innit

you can be average looking / height but because you were surrounded by Chads in the developmental period of your life you developed certain mannerisms that enabled you to effortlessly fuck multiple women by 24

t. 9/10, only fucked one girl
>>
>>12531517
Straight out of Auschwitz
>>
>>12531981
lol please post your 9/10 face
>>
>>12531949

it looks dehydrated and slightly blotchy. he MAY also have a mild case of chest acne or it could be a sunburn idk.
>>
File: 1497351992026.png (35KB, 665x835px) Image search: [Google]
1497351992026.png
35KB, 665x835px
his face doesnt match his scrawny body but thats what you get with plastic surgery
>>
>>12531517
Kind of ugly honestly, don't like anything about him.

Not my type I guess.
>>
>>12531981
nah i was a social recluse for most of my teens, i lost my virginity when i was 19

losing weight and forming a close group of friends when i got into uni was what transformed me from a typical 4channer to someone that is able to get laid
>>
I'm more attractive than this guy and I'm a KV. 5'9 but I don't dress like a gay pirate from california so there's that
>>
has anyone had any experience with chin surgery? can people tell you got it or does it look natural?
>>
>>12531936
>That sub is just satire, right?
Oh boy...I wish
>>
>>12531517

guy in OP is twink/10, that's is real problem

I'm 181cm (top end of 5'11).

Not self-consious about my height really, but as an experiment went out one night wearing air max with insoles to make me over 6'2" and pretty much instantly pulled some 9/10 Iranian girl.

I'm a normie now and pull quite regularly but she was especially fit, so idk guess there's real truth to it.
>>
for the past few years i for some reason thought i was 6'2. actually measured my self today to find that im 6'0.5". how do i cope with my new-found manletism?
>>
>>12532100

Same, I'm 20 and only lost my virginity a month ago but since then I've shagged 5 girls, two of which are considered the fittest 3rd years at my Uni.

Constantly got told I was good looking ect, but had to slowly build a facade of confidence to pull.

Has left me wondering what I've been doing with my life, but I'm already bored meaningless sex.
>>
>>12532100
thats normal though, you probably werent that fucked up
t: 22 and graduated uni a virgin
>>
File: online dating 5'5 vs 5'10.png (150KB, 1031x532px) Image search: [Google]
online dating 5'5 vs 5'10.png
150KB, 1031x532px
>>12531936
>>
>>12532894
>only 5'10"
That study is bullshit.
>>
>>12532844
measured with a stadiometer, rigjht? those things are brutal, knocking 2" off everyones height:)
>>
>>12532894
This only proves how fucked up and shallow women are.
>>
>>12533055
Not women, but people using online dating sites
>>
>>12531517
gosh I wonder if the problem has anything to do with his personality.
>>
>>12531936
he is kind of right about average being seen as sub-par; average is ok, but one would obviously seek a partner who is above average
still a lot of exaggeration, though
>>
File: aoidbvj .jpg (233KB, 797x797px) Image search: [Google]
aoidbvj .jpg
233KB, 797x797px
>>12531661

hi i'd like to discuss some stuff with you because you seem to be pretty well-balanced/mature

i always looked forward to graduating high school so that i could pursue writing and music more seriously. this year's gone pretty well in terms of the music, and i could gig pubs regularly for decent cash if i really wanted to––but i've come to the conclusion that i could never have a great career in many fields because i'm quite ugly. more specifically, i'm one of those elliot rodger/half-asian/uncanny looking/tv ugly types. i've grown out of being attracted to women and wanting to be around people, and all i really want to do is be a musician that both looks and sounds beautiful, if that doesn't sound too abstract.

if i got plastic surgery, would you consider that an alright move or a failure in self-acceptance? i've tried for years with fitness and fashion and it feels like the "make the best with what you have" approach will keep me living below the standard human experience and just coping. i struggle a lot with "self-acceptance" because it would mean giving up on trying to be a successful musician. i'd love to hear your thoughts on this, because it's kept me paralysed in my bed for the past week

and FYI i've been seeing psychologists for years and i'm not on the spectrum, and i'm only *symptomatic* of depression, so yeah
>>
>>12534166
picrel is the kind of bone contouring i would need; my face is round at both average and low BMI, i'm hoping a cheekbone + jawline shave could take me to heart, square or oval
>>
>>12534170
I'm not the guy you was originaly asking questions. I'm a fellow (wannabe) musician. You aware there is really ugly, great, amazing musicians, right? I'm not denying that being attractive helps a lot on showbusiness. But you have to ask yourself what kind of musician you want to be. Do you wanna be the real deal or a pop meme?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUxQLU_eqfU
>>
>>12534256
well that's the thing, i'd love to get a real try at being both. the tunes carried nirvana but cobain's face definitely helped them break into the mainstream and influence culture. forgive my impending sperg but his look, his sound, everything about him was ART, like beauty in a wholistic sense. very cool to me

i'm well aware that there are plenty of ugly musicians, but i don't think they could ever achieve what i described above, and now especially, are kinda powerless to change the scene.

like, if oasis were a new band that came out today, but looked like one direction, they'd probably chart hard today. harry styles' debut album was pretty lame but with a look like that he's got the potential to put rock back in the top 10

sorry if i'm coming off like a putz but i do appreciate talking about this
>>
>>12531517
This guy is ugly.

His jaw is unattractive. his skin is awful. hIs pubic hair on his chin looks bad he is trying to be dressed like he is from 2007 lookbook.nu and his head is too small for his body
>>
File: iceage-600px.jpg (40KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
iceage-600px.jpg
40KB, 600x406px
>>12534256
i mean don't you wanna be elias from iceage? man, to be elias, kurt cobain, henry rollins, layne staley, or jeff buckley, even playing to a room of 5 people––just going nuts. that would be so great
>>
oh yeah also to be relevant to the thread

>>12533403
we can definitely agree that there are some real shitheads that end up finding partners, so perhaps his problem lies more in his standards?

>>12534418
he's certainly not ugly but––i don't think he has a good grasp on the female perspective of male beauty, if he really did have plastic surgery (i can't get onto the sub). apparently girls don't like gaunt faces/visible cheekbones and jaw? maybe he doesn't like the boyish cole sprouse look. at least SOMEONE should find him pretty attractive though

his style, i agree, is quite odd. the clothes are normie passable but i don't think his hair suits his square-ish features
>>
>>12534439
>we can definitely agree that there are some real shitheads that end up finding partners

Yeah, people that are kind of douchey and have a mean edge to them, sure. But if you are as poorly adjusted and paranoid about women as the guys as incels, you are going to repel women. If you're a dick sometimes that's one thing, if you're a self-loathing, women hating reddit creep, that's totally another.

Both are shitheads, but comparing them in the dating game is not possible
>>
>>12531517
Guy in original picture is ugly to me. I noticed someone >>12534439 posted Cole Sprouse. If you want to know what most women find attractive, look at him. He's the perfect balance between masculine and soft.
>>
File: Pepe1.jpg (61KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe1.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
>>12531517
That feel when 6'2 and still shit with women
>>
For my whole life I was under the impression that I had gotten laid out of pure flippin' luck, but now I realise it just because I'm 6ft.
>>
File: 1497504872676.png (451KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497504872676.png
451KB, 540x960px
>>12531517
idk if this is that kind of thread, but please rate my hair cut.
>>
>>12536044
Nigga, you look like a fat lesbian
>>
>>12536047
wow, fuck you dick. I grew my beard out since then. Maybe then you'll possibly reconsider? I've put a great deal of time and effort into my look. I'd appreciate if you were to be a little nicer about it next time.

signing out.
>>
>>12536052

....is the bow tie the look you put time into? Like bowties and dress shirts? thats not good
>>
File: girlmeetingcolesprouse.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
girlmeetingcolesprouse.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>12536695
it's b8 man, nevertheless the bump is good for the thread
>>
>>12536782
How does this fucker get his hair so nice?
>>
>>12533413
nah. common consensus is that provided he's still a little taller than you when you're wearing heels, he's ok. its not about the average, its about whether or not being with him in public makes you feel like a towering lady-giant

i am 5'5. most of the people ive dated have been between 5'7 and 5'10. the only girls i know with a "6' or else" mindset are really tall themselves
>>
>>12531936
You can see this level of crazy on any /pol/ bait thread on 4chan.
>>
File: gudbye.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
gudbye.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>12536052
>signing out.
>>
>>12534412
The issue is that this approach is why we have bands like One Direction; the top pop acts today are 80% looks. People should work on their craft and their art, beauty will follow. If you end up obsessing with your looks your art will suffer which means less insight as to what beauty is. Not sure how art culture could develop to be even more based around extravagant degeneracy rather than substance, but it's going to happen in the mainstream.
>>
>>12534412
Hey, dunno if you'll see this, but in my opinion, go ahead. Yes, it's possible to be successful and loved and respected and also unattractive, looks aren't guaranteed to hold you back... But good looks are absolutely conducive to all those things, plain and simple. Having good looks is playing life on easy mode. I think it's stupid given the obvious and significant benefits that it's only considered okay to reap them if you're naturally good looking. Vain? Fuck it, we're all vain, vanity is a necessity in a world where we would get nowhere without people's approval, and let's face it, everybody's shallow and superficial in their judgments of others to some extent. If you have the means to improve your looks, I think it's a no brainer. You're largely trying to do the same thing with fashion - alter how people perceive you based on your appearance - and a new face is a much better bang for your buck in that regard than a new wardrobe could ever be.
>>
>>12536052
listen, you need to understand how much you are a fat lesbian, you've made terrible choices
>>
>>12538907
>>12538940
god these are both pretty well-thought out responses, and they're essentially opposites

i talked to a phone counsellor last night and she basically said this:
"i have no opinion on whether or not plastic surgery is right for you––but until you work up the money to afford it (~10k+ AUD) you're going to have to keep working and going outside"
she knew that i'm a street musician so she was basically trying to motivate me to keep performing too. it kinda fixed my paralysis, i'm gonna keep working guys. we're all gonna keep working

current plan: i should be able to afford zygoma reduction + genioplasty within a year, and then i'll go for invisalign afterwards.
and
>>12538907
you pontificated this perfectly, if you're father john misty then i love your first album a lot. i think you make an excellent point and i wanted to share pic related with you. i think the ability to find inadequacies in what is actually adequate is important to a lot of artists, and in cobain's case, it was destructively so.
>>
File: LeonardoDiCaprioHairWave.jpg (289KB, 1487x836px) Image search: [Google]
LeonardoDiCaprioHairWave.jpg
289KB, 1487x836px
>>12531517
and back to the issue of OP, i just got to read the thread. i'm pretty sure he's getting looks/height-mogged because he's in a scandinavian country––do they consider softer, boyish features exotic there? i imagine so.

and if that's the case then he wouldn't be able to coast on his looks, and his personality doesn't seem terribly crowd-pleasing

if he moved to america, where they're a bit more image-obssessed, surely he'd do better? regardless it seems like he's getting a bit too worked up about something pretty unimportant. though he must feel like he's missing out on the standard experience of his 20s. poor guy
>>
>>12531517
I'm 5'10 and I've slept with like 8 different women ask me anything.
>>
>>12539028
I'm American, you still need confidence and social skills to get girls interested in you. I often suspect that people in his boat just have a warped idea of dating, and either are unwilling to adjust standards to get people who are attainable based on more than just looks, or are too shy to approach girls and just get frustrated when women don't throw themselves at him.
>>
>>12531936
His immediate thought to any female dating an average height male is that they must be getting cucked. Incredible.
>>
>>12532894
Online dating is a concept that attracts the worst kind of people IN MY OPINION. I feel like it's just a cesspool of shallow women and socially awkward men
>>
>>12532843
You don't know how experiments work, did you take a science class at all in high school?
>>
>>12534418
hes not even ugly just looks weird, like a damn cgi character lol
>>
>>12536052
very good bait
thank you for your contribution
>>
>>12539762
Literally looks like half real half fake. I think he looks fine tho.
>>
>>12531517
Honestly, 6/10
Shit quality skin, average haircut, mouth too small, beady little eyes. Jaw just looks too much and weird, doesn't suit the rest of his face. Decent cheeks and nose
>>
Anyone who's ever stepped outside knows as long as your face isn't deformed and you're over 5'4, if you're hygienic, have a simple haircut and dress in simple clothes then you'll find a girl assuming you're not boring or autistic. She just might not be a model. As a borderline Chad though I'd rather an average girl with great personality than hot with average personality
>>
>>12531517
He's a classic case of "ugly person in a hot person costume"

He saw all the magazines and what not but he himself is ugly, face looks near deformed around his nose
>>
>>12534412
Leonard Cohen it
>>
I had to google incel.

Isn't this how that dude from Cali who went on that mini killing spree a couple of years ago felt?

Does perceived entitlement to sex and not receiving it lead to murderous intent?
>>
>>12531661
Yeah there was another incel sub called trucels that got shut down. It was hilarious. I think there are still archives of it up but the people on it were pathetic.

There's a mini doc called "shy guys irl" that follows a group of incels and it's worth watching if you like schadenfreude.
>>
>>12541920
if you have other mental problems, probably
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.