[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Beards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8254.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8254.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
Do beards look good in general?

I haven't shaved for two weeks and I am having pretty good coverage everywhere except the cheeks. Mustache very thick and chin/sides are decent.
>>
>>12531203
If you're masculine with muscle tome, yes.

If you're a skinny hipster memester, or a fat guy looking to cover up his double chin, no.
>>
>in general
Beards are case by case.
>>
>>12531203
they are slowly falling out of style, and will soon be regarded in the same way as we see mustaches now
>>
>>12531233
I don't think they can. Yet. Because they're not just a style choice: the thing about them being a substitute for chins and jawlines is true.
We might be a couple of generations from people doing what it takes to make sure kids grow up with chins again.
>>
>>12531203
>Do beards look good in general?

no. most look disgusting and every other guy should get their hair follicles lasered the fuck off. seriously.
>>
>>12531259
>We might be a couple of generations from people doing what it takes to make sure kids grow up with chins again.
What does that mean?
>>
>>12531381
Maybe that they're of a healthy weight?
>>
>>12531366
Beardlet detected
Sucks to be a babyface
>>
>>12531203
They look good if you take care of them, as in beard oil, maybe beard wax, proper trimming, ect.
>>
do girls like jesus look?
>>
>>12531381
>>12531384
Not the weight thing although that might be true too.
What I mean that is a sedentary childhood and adolescence eating soft food and having poor hormonal health is what causes most people to be chinless wonders.
If they grew up living and eating like a caveman most of these numales you see would look fine and have never needed orthodontic work or surgery.
>>
stubble masterrace
>>
File: v3-dan-bilzerian.jpg (327KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
v3-dan-bilzerian.jpg
327KB, 2048x1538px
>>12531233
Moronic post. I have a feeling that you post similar shit like this in every beard thread that pops up.

We get it. You can't grow a good beard, but that doesn't mean you get to shit on everyone else's Cheerios. A beard is just that; a beard. It's not like you're terminally ill or something.

Is it hard to imagine a well put together man, who is known to have a well structured jaw line among his friends and colleagues, growing a well-groomed beard just because he decided to grow the fucker out because he also so happens to have good beard genetics?

>b-beards are only for fat neckbeards who want to hide their l-lackluster jaw line. W-why would someone with a jaw line want to cover it up with hair?

So how does it feel knowing that there's guys out there that have such a good jaw line that even a beard can't cover it up, and that it actually makes the jaw look fucking good?

>>12531233
>slowly falling out of style.
Open up any history book and find me the decade where the beard went out of style. Found it yet? No? Because it never has and it never will. Beards will never have the same regards as a mustache either.

Here's my advice. If you want to grow facial hair, then let it grow in for a month or two, assess if you can grow a full beard or not. If you can't, then figure out where the hair grows thickest and research the different beard styles that would fit you. If you like it and it doesn't look cringe as fuck, then keep it. Other wise, stay clean shaven.

If you can grow a full beard and just want to grow one out, then make sure to keep a structured & tidy cheek and neck line, keep the hairs trimmed to a certain guard, and take care of it with some beard oil. P.S. Don't be fat and have at least some muscle tone.
>>
>>12531722
>Open up any history book and find me where the beard went out of style.... It has never happened.
Uh, I agree with your point, but this part is just not true. Beards have gone out of fashion plenty of times -- I think it happened in Rome at one point because somebody made all their soldiers shave themselves. Just because they can swing back into fashion later doesn't mean they don't, in some periods, appear unfashionable.
>>
>>12531203
Beard looks good if you are masculine and it fits your character. And the beard if not low testo neck beard. Tbh I rarely see good looking beards. Most beards are not thick enough to look good
>>
>>12531806
Yes, for soldiers. Politicians still had their beards, as a symbol of wisdom and experience.
>>
>>12531675
It sure works for me.
Just don't combine it the authentic jesus scent and general hygiene.
>>
>>12531539
quite the opposite. I just despise having to shave all the time.
>>
>>12531873
Then it isn't style, it's hierarchy.
I don't think any people in America had beards, neither in most Oceanic populations, Africa too, in fact. In Japan the beardless people even killed most of the bearded ones.
You are talking out of your ass.
>>
>>12532025
America and the Western world isn't regulated by these types of hierarchies. In modern times, the beard won't go out of style.
>>
>>12531722
The last president with a beard was James Garfield and that was over a hundred years ago. Beards are for attention-whores
>>
>>12532216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
>>
>>12531921
lmao, sure
>>
>>12531873
But what about a more modern example then? No sitting US President has worn any kind of facial hair since before JFK at the very least, so they've been out of style among politicians in the US for longer than hats have.
>>
I'm a girl and I avoid beards like the plague. They look utterly stupid/ugly, plus you never actually know what a bearded guy looks like under all that nasty hair. Food bits...spit....yuck.
>>
>>12531722
Dude, like the fuckin US Presidents dude. Like they don't wear beards man, since like forever. Heh.. Epic fail. Me: 1 You: 0
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.