[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryan Gosling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

How does one dress like Ryan Gosling? I need links, please.
>>
>be handsome
>don't not be handsome
>>
>>12531004
/thread
>>
>>12530997
Ok, what if you are handsome, then what do you wear?
>>
>>12531026
to be real
be tall and have some muscles
his casual fits include shit like henleys,white ts,field jackets, jeans, leather boots

this fit is just business casual with different colours. get a good fit on the shirt and u basically dress like gosling. combine that with pants that fit and leather shoes
>>
>>12530997
>wants to dress like Ryan Gosling
>probably looks like the guy behind him
>>
>>12530997
Anyone have the picture of Ryan and Steve's heads switched?
>>
File: Ryan.jpg (38KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.jpg
38KB, 413x594px
>>12530997
>>
>>12530997

Not gonna post cause I don't really care.

But I wore a dress shirt, like that, same color belt, similar matching shoes, but a more gray dress pants.

I'm muscular and square in shape ( Stalky? ) I think is what I mean. 6'1" 220.

I had a few people comment, talk to me when I was out looking like this. I was going on a date with a girl, ( Who was boring as shit. )

They kept telling me, "You look sharp... Damn bro you work out? ( I mean really? )" - Honestly less than three people said anything.

The girl I dated said I looked like Ryan Gosling... I didn't know who he was at first, ( I'm not much of a TV / Movie watcher. ) ... I imagine it was that guy from the first spiderman movies back in 2003 or whatever.

I got kind of pissed desu. I thought they where making fun of me, cause he is a tiny soft pudgy small man.

I googled this shit and saw this and was like. Oh.

I guess I see some resemblance, except I'm more muscular, but honestly being square shaped makes me look like a walking brick wall.

All well.

TL;DR

Yup.
>>
>>12531279
is this that new pasta ive been hearing about?
>>
>>12531129
kek
>>
>>12531279
>6'1
>220lb
No wonder you look like a brick wall you're fat as fuck
>>
>>12530997

Basically this:
>>12531004

Beyond that; don't forget to be tall.

I'm handsome buuuttt not really tall enough to pull off that look. 5`11 for life.
>>
>>12531129
tfw he can still rock it
>>
>>12530997
>any leather boot
>any well fitting pants
>any leather belt
>any well fitting shirt

Wasn't that hard was it?
>>
>>12531047
>be tall
he's not that tall tho
It's about being handsme af
>>
Don't get me wrong, Gosling is a lot more handsome than I am, but he's not the most handsome celebrity. He has such a god-like reputation because he wears incredibly well fitting smart-casual clothing effortlessly, exhibits inviting/appealing body language and carries himself responsibly and calmly. I would say 70% of his success is knowing how to wear the basics and carrying himself properly.

The fact that nobody has mentioned his hairline in this thread exemplifies that (well founded) confidence can override a lot of shortcomings in appearance.
>>
>>12531129
anyone has the version with a review of each outfit?
>>
>>12532491
its actually this lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 712x1073px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 712x1073px
>>12532561
this one?
>>
>>12531047
this kinda

really just have muscles and you can wear whatever, i mean some styles you cant if you're too big and all but he has muscles and can almost anything, but his simple fits look amazing on him because he has more muscle and shit
>>
>>12532823
There's also one with the heads of ryan and steve swapped and steve's fit still looks pretty good. The body plays a huge role in this sort of look.
>>
>>12532472
no he can't you fucking idiot
>>
>>12533641
>in this sort of look
>>
File: ryan gosling drive.jpg (185KB, 715x1222px) Image search: [Google]
ryan gosling drive.jpg
185KB, 715x1222px
>>
>>12532823
right, because that's definitely what the average r/mfa poster looks like. what a delusional fucking image
>>
>>12533675
assuming obviously that you're not going to wear driving gloves
what do you wear in their stead to tie this fit together?

brown shoes?
>>
>>12533953
>fit
It's a step up from t-shirt and jeans. Really not a proper fit, unless we're considering it as simply every-day wear.
>>
>>12533675
Daddy
>>
>>12531129
Those new balances are hot fire

Sneak game on point with that new balance boost son

How we do
>>
>>12531047
He's only 6', so he's not really tall. He's certainly good looking, famous and wealthy though.
>>
>>12533862
>what is a joke
>>
>>12530997
Be like Ryan Gosling, don't be like the dude on the left
>>
File: 219.jpg (89KB, 624x1094px) Image search: [Google]
219.jpg
89KB, 624x1094px
>>12530997
>that contrast between gosling and the fat guy in the background
>>
>>12533996
>shirt, pants, boots
>not a proper fit
what the fuck do you think fit means? this is like when /r/streetwear was arguing about whether a plain t shirt could be referred to as a "piece." like yes it is a piece of clothing, so it is, in fact, a "piece."
>>
>>12530997
why would you want to look like this much of a chad?
>>
>>12535225
you mean like a regular grown man?
>>
>>12530997
Christ looking at goose makes me want to start drinking my model juice again and lose my mind, its just water with ground up meth in it and i wont eat or sleep for days but look like a beautifully chiseled god. fuck excercise.
>>
>>12535279
>its just water with ground up meth in it
>>
File: Ryan Gosling.jpg (41KB, 454x479px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Gosling.jpg
41KB, 454x479px
>>12531129
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.