[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to learn about fashion, and I've come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: zunigger.jpg (287KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
zunigger.jpg
287KB, 1280x853px
I've been trying to learn about fashion, and I've come across this guy's channel. I watched something around 15 of his videos, and his channel looks like a big ad. Are there good youtubers focused of fashion? I don't care if it's a man or a woman if the actual channel is for male audience. I've read the sticky and it doesn't tell anything about youtubers. Any general tip about good sources of information about clothing is welcome.
>>
>>12530234
>and his channel looks like a big ad

If you have a problem with this... well, you are kinda fucked. Most of them do this in one way or another.
>>
>>12530264
It's not actually a problem, I just don't know brands enough to distinguish between what is actually good and what he's saying it's good because the brand payed him, but that may change with time.
>>
>>12530234
Go to archive, there is ton of threads about this topic.
>>
>>12530234
What I do is basically chexk out Alpham (the goblin manlet) and other random youtube channels and browse /fa/.
I also go to stores and check out their new stock every now and then.
But the thibg is, I almost never go after an advertised brand.
Maybe find something cheaper to cop instead thats similar to the thing I like.
But thats me.
Thought it would help someone here so left it here. As much as it sucks, I like /fa/.
>>
>>12530267
Don't listen to the brands that they promote. Being fashionable is pretty fucking simple. Understand what colors are good together, get your shit tailored, and don't be a fat disgusting slob.

Do all of these things and you'll look really good.
>>
>mexican clearance alpha m
>making it
pick one
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.