[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stay fa while bulkin? You get a gut overhang, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

How do you stay fa while bulkin?

You get a gut overhang, you get gyno, your ass blows up.
>>
>>12526122
you get /fa/ when you start cutting
>>
>>12526122
That means it's time to start cutting.

Rule of thumb; cut until you're miserable, bulk until you hate yourself.
>>
you are taking your bulks too far and/or not starting lean enough

you should be able to gain 15lbs and still have abs
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
I am talking about the lower abs. It's hard to not have a little gut even in normal mode, but when I bulk it grows hideous.

If you are bulking, sit down on a bench in front of a mirror and tell me you have no hideous gut overhang.
>>
Own it. Go full bearmode.
>>
>>12526122
Damn, Jake is starting look like a middle-aged dad.
>>
>>12526122
From what I understand, first you bulk, then you cut, and that's pretty much the pattern. Bulk, then next you cut, then bulk, then next you cut. Bulk, cut, bulk, cut. That is the action.
>>
File: IMAG5699.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG5699.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
So sorry you to make you see this. But how do bulkers deal with their body blowing up and all the excess lard? I mean, obviously you will get back in shape, but in the meantime, how do you not get stressed out about looking fat?
>>
File: 1496258353460.png (134KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496258353460.png
134KB, 500x635px
>>12526122
>Don't increase your caloric intake by too much (500 kcal works for me, but adjust with experience)
>Lots of protein
>Increase exercise
>anabolic steroids

>>>/fit/
>>
>>12527735
>pick up heavy shit and put it back down to cope with the feels
>wear hoodies
>block off all mirrors
>>
File: makes me think.jpg (54KB, 639x648px) Image search: [Google]
makes me think.jpg
54KB, 639x648px
>>12527735
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>12527735
you bulk in the winter time when you can wear hoodies and other things to disguise your fatness
>>
>>12528004
this lmao, works perfectly fine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.