[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fa/ shave their chest hair? How to do it without itching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>>
>>12525784
protip: never shave below the neck
>>
>>12525784
fuck shaving that shit. too much and too damn itchy. if you look good girls won't mind it.
that said i do the following
>trim hair around nipples bc its longer thatn the rest
>pluck hairs that are above my collar bone and on lower neck
>>
>>12525793
There's a special place in purgatory for men and women like you
>>
i used to shave but it looked disgusting three days later so i thought fuck it and now i think it actually looks better this way. As the other guy said if you have an average to good looking body you will rock it
>>
>>12525784
i've heard shaving cream helps, esp. if you lotion up afterwards
>>12525793
how can you not want to shave your pubes when it gets hot anon
>>
>>12525956
because he is a manly man
>>
>>12525793
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>12525854
If you're a man and you're not grossly/overly hairy, and you shave below the neck, you're a faggot and vulgar.
>>
>>12525854
gay detected
>>12525956
Wear lightweight polyester underwear for manual labor it helps significantly
>>12526095
I have a GF and she likes hairy, I don't know what to say about yours my man
>>
>can grow a nice full beard
>virtually no chest hair

feels bad man
>>
>>12526647
that's ideal
>>
>>12526633
>lightweight polyester underwear

*If you want your penis to burn and itch like hell
>>
>>12526687
you must have the softest, silkiest cock

good on you
>>
>>12525784
>ask how to shave body hair
>post a picture showing how good body hair looks

what is wrong with you?
>>
>>12525784
>Buy clippers with full set of guard lengths.
>Trim torso down to a 1/8; underarms, pubes, and legs to 2/8.
>Look good without being clean shaven like a woman and no itching.

only to do it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.