[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your purpose in being fashionable ? Why do you pursue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1469722995827.jpg (76KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1469722995827.jpg
76KB, 639x595px
What is your purpose in being fashionable ?

Why do you pursue this quest of vanity ?
>>
File: Question+2.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Question+2.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
What is your purpose in being physically fit?
>>
To compensate for my genetic inferiority.
>>
To enjoy myself.
>>
>>12525028
Ive just always liked well dressed people and unique styles. I remember judging fits and spending a lot of time getting ready in elementary school. If I wasnt such an unmotivated PoS I probably coulda went into fashion design/stylist
>>
>>12525028
to feel good about myself, especially when girls on an empty train cart sit next to me and i ignore them while texting to my brother about chinese food
>>
Improve the way I project myself to the world thus improve the world itself a little bit.
>>
Femanon here; to trigger eternally insecure women/girls with my /fa/bulousness.
>>
>>12525031
It's healthy.
>>
>>12525028
>Why do you pursue this quest of vanity
>vanity
There's your answer. I like to look at myself in the mirror and think "I look good". It satisfies my ego.
>>
A high enjoyment of aesthetics, but the fact that you're often judged on your appearance helps.
>>
People treat you much better if you dress well.
>>
Love of beauty and creative expression in all forms. Also the social benefits one gets from being attractive, and my own ego/vanity.
>>
>>12525028
Just for confidence. I take shit care of my hair, but it's naturally volumous and soft and it's cool to get compliments on it. Guess that's everyone else's reason for doing it as well. Vanity is just human nature.
>>
Not really in it for the fashion. I just really really enjoy well-made high quality comfy as fuck cloths.
>>
File: midnightnick.png (583KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
midnightnick.png
583KB, 453x604px
>>12525028
While I need to look professional and put-together most of the time, the most basic reason I can offer is because it's fun. I like finding deals and I like styling outfits, so if you're not into taking time to do that, fashion would definitely seem like a waste of time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.