[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get down to brass tacks gentlemen - Polka dot Maroon or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_0242.jpg (522KB, 708x945px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0242.jpg
522KB, 708x945px
Lets get down to brass tacks gentlemen - Polka dot Maroon or Pin dot Burgundy tie?

(And don't give me any of that crap about wearing a tie or I will cut you - you filthy communist).
>>
Also: One of these ties cost $125 and one cost $25.
>>
trust me i don't throw around this word lightly but i have to tell you, you sound like a fedora and your post is annoying. get the $25 one, it doesn't matter
>>
I thought it was "brass tax" my entire life
>>
>>12521601
>you sound like a fedora and your post is annoying

Actually I'm a 33 year old professional financial advisor - and if you think that wearing a tie makes you a "fedora" then you are part of the problem, not the solution. Get a job sir.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>12521643
fuck off retarded neckbeard, go run your ponzi schemes somewhere else
>>
File: Capture.jpg (27KB, 431x384px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27KB, 431x384px
>>12521643
REEEEEEE that sir makes you sound like a fucking normie nonce
>>
Left tie looks better, but they both look like something my grandpa would wear (he was an aggie). By the way, I can't at all tell which one is cheap or expensive.
>>
>>12521643
Pretty sure its the act of asking random internet people which of two nearly identical ties you should be wearing which categorizes you as a fedora.
Also financial advisor is shit-tier finance job that anyone with a high school diploma is qualified for
>>
Probably worth pointing out that /fa/ - a board dedicated to fashion - just mistook a fedora for what is actually a trilby.

So...
>>
>>12521678
>Also financial advisor is shit-tier finance job that anyone with a high school diploma is qualified for

Well I get to fire people as part of my job, travel all over the world and get paid a lot of money by a bank you hate to do it - so, yeah, fuck off.
>>
This is the worst board on this website.
>>
>>12521690
Lol ok phone jockey
>>
File: ap.webm (486KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
ap.webm
486KB, 1280x544px
>>12521665
>>
>>12521709
Well, on call 24/7 - but i dont mind for the money. I was in Prague last week. Im in Dublin now. And i'll be in London next week. Then im off to Georgia in the US. Actually sucks for the social life.

Come on you useless bastards choose a tie. I'm guessing /fa/ doesn't know anything about fashion right now - like how the polka dot is considered less formal than the micro or pin dot. That black silk is a traditional pin dot material best worn over a plain colour shirt. Nothing. Just bile.
>>
>>12521726
Here's a tie perfect for you
>>
>>12521683
retarded fucking nerd
>>
>>12521726
You replied to everyone in the thread except the one person who suggested what tie to wear. Fuck your thread
>>
>>12521732
Its a bit skinny.

>>12521737
Nice

>>12521791
Yes - one opinion. Is that all that can be achieved. Fuck.
>>
>>12521726
so you already have the answer then
>>
>>12521665
UP THE IMPS
>>
>>12521601
>giving a shit about price
>not a vulgar plebeian
That aside, the one on the left appears to be thinner, so that one; it'll tie nicer. Thick linings are cheap and nasty and give a bad drape, no matter how much you paid for them.
>>
>>12525275
thank you.
>>
>>12521601
>not posting shirt and jacket to wear with
How the fuck do you expect us to know what works better with the rest of your outfit?
>>
>>12525512
Cream, mid grey or white shirt
>>
>>12521643
kek get the left one
>>
>>12525534
>Cream, mid grey shirt
burn those
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.