[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to develop their own fashion style?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 91qCcihSM9L._UX342_.jpg (20KB, 342x445px) Image search: [Google]
91qCcihSM9L._UX342_.jpg
20KB, 342x445px
Hi, Hi, do not bother you, but with the passage of time, my own style development has some problems. I have been obsessed with fashion, three years have passed, but I think I just put my thoughts from others to see together. I do not think I really imagined my clothes like MYSELF, feeling like I saw the same. How did you start developing your own style? What should I practice practally what can I recommend reading? Other sites check out?

Now my main influence is Kanye West, America's powerful army, my friend Tchao and my favorite video game role. Thank you very much for your time, like ass sex
>>
Trial and error. Go stores and try different cuts colours and materials and see what you like, it's all about self expression.
>>
>>12513752
I'm in OPs boat. I'm a literal autist and have no idea what you mean by self expression. I've tried everything from streetwear to prep and I feel like an imposter in all of it. What can I do?
>>
>>12513763
Fix your personality, stop being an insecure faggot and pull whatever fits on you.
>>
>>12513790
There's no fixing aspbergers unfortunately. 4chan for a couple hours a night is all the social interaction I can tolerate
>>
wear what you want and like
thats all it is
>>
>>12513735
find out basic fashion fundamentals and go to a store and make choices based on what you learned and what's presented. If you don't like anything go somewhere else and try again
>>
>>12513763
>self expression
Basically /fa/ggots are vain, narcissistic people who use their attire to signal status and differentiation.
>>
Try and dress for who you really are, not emulating someone you want to be. Fashion has to be genuine.
>>
>>12515967
I've asked this question a couple of times and always get this answer. What the fuck does that even mean? I'm an RN and wear scrubs 90 percent of the time. But to pick clothes to actually go out in or to get anything more complicated than jeans and a t-shirt just flummoxes me.
>>
>>12513735
Attitude and outlook is the foundation in my opinion. It's important to find the balance between introspection and materialism. What do you want to go for? Do you prefer being enigmatic or do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Do you want to be loud and audacious or do you prefer a more tact approach? Fashion is freedom, pursue it how you see fit.
>>
First hair and shoes
-they define your style more than anything
Then learn color theory
Then dont buy shit
Dont buy heavy blue or red
Dont buy uncomfy shit (vans, crappy t's, certain jeans)
And dont care too much or else youll end up looking like an easter basket
>>
>>12516457
since youre a real nigger youll only go out at nights possibly. Maybe get dress clothes and maybe get some lounge clothes for at home.
>>
>>12513735
figure out how you look nekkid, what kinda proportions you have, what's the good shit you wanna emphasise and work with your body
then figure out what kinda shit you want, find inspo, the silhouettes, styles, and details you are in to, big picture, not so much specific clothes
then after having those both, figure out what you actually want to see on yourself and what kinda shit works with your strengths

important thing is to be brutally honest with yourself and understanding yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.