[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing up + changing style. Hair appointment soon. What do I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DCM001.png (421KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DCM001.png
421KB, 480x480px
I need to change myself, now. I'm getting rid of this shitty style I've plagued myself with for years. I'm growing up and want to appear more employable and hopefully a bit more attractive to the opposite sex.

Besides the dress style, which I'll be changing once I go shopping this weekend, I need to change this godawful hair. It's been long and curly and messy for as long as I can remember.

I have a hair appointment coming up in the next hour or so, and I need some advice or reference pictures for what to do in order to not look like a complete degenerate. I'd prefer it longish still, but I'm open to all suggestions.

tl;dr - growing up, changing style from lazy stoner to something a bit more casual and attractive, need hair suggestions ASAP.
>>
>>12510075
Your hair looks good. It's your skin.
>>
>>12510080

Honestly, my skin isn't as bad now. This photo is a few months old and my acne has pretty much subsided since then, my hair is completely the same though. What would you recommend anyway, I'm open to suggestions since I want to unfuck myself.
>>
>>12510087
as the other anon said I think the hair fits you actually

just clean up the skin
>>
Cool jumper what is it?
>>
Just buzz it
>>
your hair looks pretty dope, keep it that way! Maybe ditch the glasses for some contact lenses and clean shave and your good.
>>
please keep the hair it's beautiful and will look great with better clothes I promise. you're pretty attractive in general, just a like but of acne really
>>
Hair is ballin' my guy, you just may have to put it in a bun or something
>>
>>12510075
buzz it imo
you can find something that fits u as it grows out
it's a nice fresh start
>>
Just get better glasses and shave my dude
>>
Listen to these anons. Your hair is cool. Keep the hair, shave, stay on point with your skin and consider contacts/better looking glasses.
>>
fuck the hair bro these anons are geekin. Your hair screams childish insolence and "I wear chucks religiously". Cut it short and slick it back. It would work really well with your glasses. As to style, idk senpai, just go to H&M and ball out on basics, you'll find something that works.
>>
Buzz the hair
Buy well-fitting basics
Buy new glasses
Work from there
>>
>>12510075
don't fall for the stupid buzz it meme. You have a really good face shape and structure for long hair. you just need to style it my dude
>>
wtf is wrong with people in this thread? the hair isn't what you would want to keep for what you want to do with your life (like become more employable and dateable. i suggest you dedicate the next few months to finding your true hair style and i think it would be best to do that by buzzing it and taking notes/photos of the different lengths and what looks good or not. once it gets to a length you like you can start styling it.

new start my dude. wipe the slate clean. shave regularly and explore the many different types of clothes in thrift stores. bring someone with you that you trust as a second opinion
>>
>>12510509
>has a problem with chucks, recommends H&M
Keep your hair dude. It suits you.
>>
I have hair that is pretty similar to yours by the look of it, just shorter. It's honestly gonna be hard to tell what kind of haircut looks good on you unless we get multi-angle pics, so the best suggestion would be to cut it off in increments until you get something you like. But if it's like my hair, it probably wont look great unless you do a short-on-sides-longer-on-top thing.

However, don't cut it off just yet! Your hair looks a little poofy, but salvageable. Try any or all of my tips here:

1. Shampoo it much less frequently and use a milder natural shampoo. Make sure to condition it as well.

2. Conditioner wash. Depending on your water quality and how oily your scalp is, you may be able to do a few conditioner washes between shampoos.

3. Let your hair dry naturally and avoid touching it too much. You want those curls to stay together as much as possible.

4. MOUSSE! Try out some mousse at least once and follow the instructions closely. Mousse will hold your hair in curls without making it hard and holding it down like hairspray or gel. Depending on the type you get and your hair you'll get different sizes of curls and different amounts of "wetness" to your look. I will say that mousse is one of the best things for reducing frizz because it holds everything together.

So try playing with what you got before you cut it all off. The one benefit of going the buzz route is that wind feels amazing on your scalp.
>>
Don't listen to these ladies, OP. From what I can tell, You're looking for a fresh start. That begins with you manning up and buzzing your hair. THEN you can start finding your style.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.