[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat Moles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (175KB, 754x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
175KB, 754x1168px
Have you ever had a flat mole removed???

pic related is me.
>>
>>12508499
>Have you ever had a flat mole removed???
Well you clearly haven't
>>
>>12508502
dumbest reply of 2017
>>
>that profile

Dont even bother removing them you have no hope anyway
>>
File: s-l221600.jpg (103KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l221600.jpg
103KB, 600x800px
Lads, I have a three dimensional mole on the right side of my forehead. I have looked around for cures and have found this stuff. It seems legit as fuck, but they only seem to sell it in America and I am in the UK, I'd be a bit afraid of people seeing the customs form (my post man would assume I have genital warts or some shit), and the cost would be high for importing it.

Does anyone have any other options? If not I will just import this stuff I guess.
>>
File: 4672768936.jpg (40KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
4672768936.jpg
40KB, 251x231px
>>12508517
>>
>>12508635

Don't get too caught up in the jaw meme, if you look alright from the front you are good.
>>
>>12508499
I know those feels. I don't have as many on my face but they're all over my body. I'll never feel comfortable in my own skin. Just have to hope people find your smile/eyes/ other features attractive and realize it wasn't anything you could control.
>>
>>12508671
op here.
i have it all over my body as well but i dont really care about those there. i think they look nice. The problem are those in my face
>>
>>12508728

Apart from removal, you can get skin lightening topicals for moles.
>>
>>12508733

what about a tan??
>>
maybe try Dermatend. whatever you do, dont get surgery to remove them
>>
>>12508746

Nah, for one thing, do you really think exposing moles to excessive amounts of sun is a good thing? You might even get moles. And two, you should be nice and pale, be white my man.
>>
>>12508757
good point. what about a nice beard?
>>
>>12508768

Maybe, how does it look when grown out?

It looks a bit thin at this point?

If you do get a beard also, keep it fairly short and maintained.
>>
>>12508768

Also, start getting /fit/. If you are ottermode, you would be in a better position than if you had no moles.
>>
>>12508796
yeah. i started to get fit in january trying to cut some fat but i did all wrong so i started to eat more to get bigger muscles. I think my bulks ends in one month or something like that and then ill start with an agressive cut to get anottermode body
>>
>>12508790
yeah. its also kind of patchy but i havent ever really tried to let it grow.
>>
>>12508803
>>12508802

Ok my only advice is to perhaps keep the stubble neatish if you are going to have one.

It's good you are doing the /fit/ thing. I wouldn't worry about the moles too much to be quite honest, but if you really do, look into some skin lightening topicals for the moles or some kind of removal technique
>>
>>12508803
For example shaving neck, perhaps neatening the edges.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.