[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to take care of hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1483091238145.jpg (92KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483091238145.jpg
92KB, 840x1200px
How to take care of hair?
>>
>>12503773
>conditioner
>leave-in conditioner
>It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
>pay a hairstylist every 6 months for maintenance work

it's not hard to take care of your hair
>>
Depends on your hair/scalp type. What works for some may not work for most.

For example my boyfriend uses only coconut oil to wash his hair and it looks great. I tried it with my hair which already gets greasy easily and it just makes it look disgusting. In the summer, I use a small dot of moisturizing shampoo on my scalp and thats it. I use diluted lemon/lime juice in place of shampoo occasionally too. In the winter I rarely even shampoo and only then do I use conditioner. You just have to experiment and find what works best for you.
>>
>>12503773
Blow dry, low to medium heat
Regularly shampoo and condition
Avoid non-human tumblr-grade dye colors
Proper barbers only (i.e. no supercuts)
>>
>>12503784
>hairstylist
not even once. I cut my own hair, thanks.
good conditioner, oils, combing instead of brushing and that's it.
>>
>>12503784
What conditioner would you recommend? or would any work?
>>12503879
Guess I'll look around online
>>12503956
Is air drying just fine?
>>
>>12504500
would a picture of my hair help?
>>
File: pinkmoon.png (261KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
pinkmoon.png
261KB, 345x345px
I use shehvoo activating oil cleanser.

It works well enough for me. Whether the oil does anything or not, it does seem to just pull dirt and sweat out of my hair and leave the rest in. It makes my hair stupid soft and easy to manage.
>>
>>12504500
Yes, the less heat you use on your hair the better.
>>
File: 1494039182395.jpg (44KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494039182395.jpg
44KB, 362x500px
>>12503956
>regularly shampooing

hope you mean no more than once or twice a month
>>
>>12503773
use minimal amount of shampoo necessary (but don't go no-poo)
use conditioner
blow dry your hair (use medium heat not high heat) while using your hands to push it into the shape you want - this minimizes the amount of product you'll have to use
desu i don't even use product anymore b/c blow drying is good enough
>>
>>12503773
I want to smell Hex Manic's ass
>>
>>12504593
is it bad if I shampoo every day? My hair feels really nice and not damaged..
>>
>>12504841
Yeah I am. Nice and stinky.
>>
>>12504845
it'll feel more nice when you stop shampooing.

though it might just be that you have super oily hair.
>>
>>12504845
no it isn't. people are stupid
>>
>>12505219
>TFW hair gets super oily after 2+ days of no shampoo

Not that anon, but does it get better? I just can't stand feeling that greasy/getting zits.
>>
>>12504845
i used to be the same and slowly i pushed it back a day and now i'm at washing every fourth day, it's worth the hassle desu i do not miss how gross my hair would get after a single day esp. with going out and crashing at a friends ewwww
>>
>>12503773
Haven't used shampoo for over a year.. If you want your hair to be thicc then dont shampoo.
Shampoo has a shit load of chemicals that will thin your hair out.
>>
>>12505575
fucking neckbeards and their no-poo bullshit
>>
>>12505210
>>>/vp/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.