[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so fucking hard right now. This would be by far the mos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: imsofuckinghorny.jpg (194KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
imsofuckinghorny.jpg
194KB, 1280x1280px
I am so fucking hard right now. This would be by far the most I've spent on a bag in my life, but...

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/thin-front-pocket-leather-briefcase?custcol1=3&custcol3=3&custcol15=1

Daily commute in NYC, occasional on-plane and/or weekend bag (along with something else ofc).

This would be replacing a beyond beat to hell Tumi synthetic.
>>
It's expensive. But you'll never need to replace it.
>>
File: slashtv.jpg (12KB, 432x315px) Image search: [Google]
slashtv.jpg
12KB, 432x315px
Friendly reminder that leather briefcases and messenger bags are the fedoras of the bag world.
>>
>>12500340
Are seriously implying that above 30 year olds wearing backpacks is okay ? Backpack is for kids and athletes and soldiers
>>
>>12500360
First of all I never said anything about backpacks.I specified leather briefcases.

Second, if you're over 30 and still on this site it makes perfect sense that you want a leather briefcase.
>>
>>12500387
No, it only make sense to be 30 and wanting messenger bags, that's what 30 year olds should want/like.

And no, you also said messenger bags. Let's just be real, there's only two kinds, messenger bags and backpacks.
>>
File: saddleback-briefcase-9.jpg (41KB, 273x500px) Image search: [Google]
saddleback-briefcase-9.jpg
41KB, 273x500px
>>12500305
I've been following Saddleback for a while and it seems like their QC has gone down the shitter and they're using shit cuts of leather. People say they age well, but I've seen similar briefcases in person and they start looking like wrinkly nutsacks, with everything curling up and shit and it really doesn't look good.

Not to mention that it doesn't even look that great with a whole lot of fits unless you're full MFA. If you really wanted a leather briefcase, I would go with JW Hulme. Made in the USA with vegetable tan leather. Not styled like a cowboy turd either.
>>
>>12500400
If you're going to make that distinction sure.

And what I said still holds up. Leather briefcases/messenger bags are the fedora of the bag world. Especially ones covered in clasps and straps like that.

Its not as bad for 30 year olds as it is for 20 year olds. Like fedoras, the older you are the less cringey it is to wear them.
>>
>>12500305
$670.
For a fucking bag.
I've never spent even £67 in my life on bags at 30 years old.
>>
>>12500305
heavy ass leather bags aren't the best for traveling
>>
http://www.copperriverbags.com/bags/
>>
File: burn.jpg (40KB, 480x528px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
40KB, 480x528px
>that guy who wears a suit and is holding a kids backpack

Maximum cringe.
>>
>Backpack for casual fits
>Briefcase for formal fits
Is that so hard? Damn.
>>
>>12500427
On one hand, you get a 100 year warranty; on the other hand, lots of bags come with lifetime warranties and cost less.
>>
>>12500305
It looks like any handmade bag that Indians sell on ebay, i'm serious
>>
File: aids.jpg (12KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
12KB, 240x192px
>>12500340
>>12500360
>>12500387
>>12500400
>>12500409

I am 28, I've been coming here since habbo 1 and at this point I guess I just don't know where else to go. You guys are massive faggots but you're my massive faggots.

I am in no way looking for some type of urban cowboy lifestyle, nor am I interested in anything close to full mfa. This bag appealed to me because it seemed to be a cross between quality, function, and uniqueness. Is this what you meant by "fedora?"

As I said, i am coming from a synthetic tumi and this time I want to try leather. I don't want anything too formal/boxy since I don't work at a bank, but at the same time I do have meetings with creative and business professionals where impressions count, so I'd like to display a bit of character and thought beyond a hershel backpack or meme messenger bag.

Then again, I only started to really take an interest in how I look the past ~6 months, so maybe I just have shit taste.

>>12500405

Thank you for the insightful feedback, I plan to do a lot of research before a purchase like this. As >>12500427 said $700 is sky-high for a bag, at least for me, so top quality must be assured.

>>12500438
I don't mind carrying heavy things as long as the quality holds up.

>>12500650
The pajeets on the train will do 1 better by pairing this ensemble with new balances - and no, they are not on their way to the gym.
>>
File: Original_V_Leather.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Original_V_Leather.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>12500666
>cross between quality, function, and uniqueness
Filson seems right up your alley then, Satan.
>>
>>12500666

Get a Marley hodgeson ghurka attache and never post this trash on my effay again old man

>those chrome key clips that you buy at Walmart for $3
>>
>>12500690
>satan
w-why

>>12500692
There was an autist in middle school who carried a bag like that full of gameboy games and pokemon cards everywhere he went. I think it belonged to his dead dad. Kind of sad but at the same time...James you're here right now aren't you?

Anyway, no.
>>
>>12500853
Those sick trips.
>>
>>12500856
Oh shit, 2nd trip 6's I got this month. Danger ahead!

You guys gave me a lot to think about, though. Thanks for that. I'm going to sleep on this and do some research.

This is a nice board :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.