[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't fashion be more inclusive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: lab.jpg (197KB, 984x984px) Image search: [Google]
lab.jpg
197KB, 984x984px
Why can't fashion be more inclusive?
>>
>>12497931
god that looks terrible with or without the fat lards
>>
>>12497931
god no.

i hate the skeletons, but that is worse. much worse
>>
>>12497966
I like my women with some junk in the trunk
>>
>>12497978
if that means obese as in the pic: kill yourself.

still you're probably same size anyway, so it doesn't matter
>>
File: VenusBinsteiner2.jpg (118KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
VenusBinsteiner2.jpg
118KB, 633x950px
>>12498035
It is you that dyslike the real human body, it is you that have body dysmorph, it is your kind that kills millions of women every year because they don't fit in in your false beauty pattern.
Someday you'll know what a real woman is, son. Till then keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>12498099
>amerifat
>>
File: 1453874122538.jpg (44KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1453874122538.jpg
44KB, 396x382px
>>12498099
>it is your kind that kills millions of women every year because they don't fit in in your false beauty pattern
really friendo? Ya im sure being called fat once a month does way more damage to the human race than the obesity "epidemic" which is one of the leading causes of death in the US and in most civilized nations. This is probably bait but either way pic related.
>>
>>12497966
Why is it in any way worse?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>12497931
Fashion is based around aesthetics and from a evolutionary standpoint, fat people are aesthically unpleasant. We've evolved to be attracted to slimmer women because they have a higher success rate at baring healthy children. We're also attracted to facial symmetry, hip to waste ratio, breast, and ass for the same reason.

When your hips, breast, and ass are covered in 200 pounds of drooping fat, you are objectively unattractive. Sorry, not sorry.
>>
>>12498257
>because they have a higher success rate at baring healthy children.
Prove it.
>>
>>12498282
Sure, for both men and women.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3521747/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456969/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2970793/
>>
>>12497931
the democrazation of fashion is whats killing it.

streetwear retards suddenly think their opinion is worth the same as people like tim blanks because they can spout off their dumbass opinions into cyberspace and other idiots will parrot them
>>
File: fashion.png (7KB, 1032x136px) Image search: [Google]
fashion.png
7KB, 1032x136px
>>12497931
high end fashion is expensive as fuck so by definition it's pretty exclusive
being fat actually doesn't exclude you from much, most brands do XL sizes and big ass oversized shit is the vogue right now
and then there are designers like rick who do very inclusive shit season after season
and whether people realize it or not, one of the basis of minimalism is inclusivity
>>
>>12498758
>being fat actually doesn't exclude you from much
except looking good, which is totally irrelevant i guess
>>
>>12498792
'looking good' is not something corporal fashion industry or designers can deny from someone
person making $32,400 a year belongs to the richest % of people on earth, that's $2700 a month
now this is purely me speculating but I would be willing to guess that majority of people making that much or bit more, do not take part in any high end fashion, that kinda fashion is enjoyed and consumed by maybe tenth of a percent of all people walking on this earth
complaining about exclusivity is petty and you probably lack awareness just how privileged you are if you do so
>>
>>12498802
>corporal fashion industry

you sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>12498804
>something corporal
>fashion industry can deny
lrn2read you dumb fuck
>>
>>12498809
i sincerely hope english is not your first language because you sound retarded in it
>>
>>12498827
damn I really need to step up to meet those 4chan writing standards how will I ever recover
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.