[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which online stores sell a variety of baby doll/smock dresses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Wrinkle-Cute-Dress-m-490x712.jpg (63KB, 490x712px) Image search: [Google]
Wrinkle-Cute-Dress-m-490x712.jpg
63KB, 490x712px
Which online stores sell a variety of baby doll/smock dresses? Lots of the ones I want are out of stock and I have no idea when or if they will restock.
>>
>>12496344
Olive clothing is great but the dress I want is out of stock. How long does it take to restock? Any other clothing stores like olive clothing? I love their muted colors.
>>
>>12496370
Oops forgot the img
>>
>>12496344
I already got a few asos smock dresses but I want a few more
>>
>>12496370
Are you the person who made the thread the other day?
Just have some patience, jesus.
The blue one literally went back in stock while your last thread was active. Just sign up for the email updates.

If they're the ones you want just wait until they're back.

Monki seems to have a perpetual stock but the cuts and colours are generally quite immature.
Cos has shapeless dresses but not with the same kind of whimsy.
The Whitepepper used to have loads of smock dresses but you only find them secondhand now.

Or just have some patience and wait for the ones you obviously want if you keep posting pictures of them.
>>
>>12497401
Yes I made that thread and yes I really desire this type of dress. I want the pink one with the high waist line not the blue one I posted last time. I prefer a high waist line. I've been looking for this type of dress for months, hence I'm a little short on patience. I signed up for the email notification 6 days ago. I've been looking absolutely everywhere and everytime I find a good one and it's out of stock or heavily priced. Mostly it's out of stock. It makes me feel like there is some sort of conspiracy against me haha.

MonkI has a couple of good smock dresses. I might get them if I can't find a better one.

Cos has a nice aesthetic that i love but no smock dresses.

I've checked through white pepper before. I like most of them but I haven't found pink plain one for sale. Thanks for the suggestions.

Why is it so hard to get this dress? Lol.

https://www.koreanfashionstore.com/Wrinkle-Cute-Dress
>>
>>12497494
>Why is it so hard to get this dress?
This shape is unflattering and looks juvenile. Most adult women are not interested in looking like children. The only reason it would be stocked would be as a seasonal trend, and smock dresses haven't been remotely popular since chanel's resort 15 collection.

Please stop making these threads when we have a certified "w2c" thread.
>>
>>12497494
Months? Seriously? How bad at you at sourcing stuff.

Just go on eBay and search smock dress. It's really not as hard as you're trying to make it out to be. And stop making these threads.
>>
>>12497594
I have a high standard for clothing, I'm not going to buy some cheap ugly shit from ebay. Btw ebay doesn't have anything remotely close to what I'm looking for. I know for a fact you haven't tried to look for a smock dress otherwise you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.
>>
>>12497594
I should have clarified that I have WANTED this dress for months. But I have also been looking for these dresses a long time because I want a lot of them. And It's YOUR fault for not telling me to use the w2c thread in the first thread. Jfc.
>>
>>12498137
Lmao eBay is more than Chinese shit. Just use auctions rather ham buy it now.

I actually bought several smock dresses from eBay last year. A Whitepepper smock dress with a dinosaur print, two olive dresses (the green daisy dress they're doing alternates of this year and a white one with blue raised floral stitching, a paisley miss selfridge one which I ended up giving to a charity shop and a red one from boohoo that was shitty when it arrived so I gave that away too.)

If you can't find them on eBay it's because you don't know how to look. Not because they're not there.
>>
>>12498724
>>12498137
A five minute search done poorly threw these up.

Might not be your taste but there will be some on there that are. These are just the very first ones I came across. So yes, there is plenty on there.
>>
>>12498504
>YOUR fault
Not the same guy, but its people like you that are the reason why people make QTDDTOT threads when there almost always a Fuccboi General floating around. Read the damn sticky.

Also, post pics. You sound like the stuck up teenage white girl I always dreamt of being.
>>
>>12498742
I have read the sticky. Am I supposed to remember every single thing on it? Why would anyone dream of being something other than themselves. You should juat live, laugh, and love like me. :^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.