[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun tanning is a form of mental illness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4520.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4520.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Am I the only who thinks this? White people who sun tan are on the same level as black people who bleach their skin

There's nothing that turns me off a girl faster
>>
>>12494539
Agreed I've literally never dated a girl who wasnt pale skinned

Idont even care what race they are as long as their skin is pale
>>
idk man i just kinda let ppl enjoy things
>>
>>12494554
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>12494554
T. Orange millenial thot
>>
File: DAzS9QgUMAAXwXQ.jpg orig.jpg (379KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
DAzS9QgUMAAXwXQ.jpg orig.jpg
379KB, 2000x1331px
>>12494539
pale maidens
>>
My skin is fairly pale but I am wondering if dying it darker or lighter would make me look even paler.

Advice would be much appreciated!

My eyes are blue-green and my natural hair colour is light brown (eyebrows a dark brown or even dark grey or black looking)
>>
>>12494575
*dying my hair
>>
>>12494539
That's a really dumb comparison. One is a natural thing that happens when you go outside as a white person, the other is something black people try to do to their skin so they can look lighter. I personally prefer pale girls, but who gives a fuck if people want to go outside? Just because you sit inside all day doesn't mean everyone else has to.
>>
>>12494594
It's the same mentality and the same concept. You aren't better than a bleached black person because the chemicals you burn your skin with come from the sun instead of a bottle

People who tan are self hating
>>
>>12494594
this.

But you're also wrong. A lot of people willingly tan to get tanned skin.

But OP is probably a basement sweller, I mean some people just want a tan lol, simple as. Who cares if it turns you off.
>>
"Everything I don't like is a mental illness" is a mental illness
>>
File: IMG_6719.jpg (34KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6719.jpg
34KB, 470x313px
>>12494628
And people just wanna bleach their skin. Why does it matter?

Bleaching your skin is probably safer for you than sun tanning
>>
>>12494636
Because it's only okay when white people do it. White people are such hypocrits
>>
>>12494627
>People who tan are self hating
I'm willing to bet you're the self-hating one

What's wrong with wanting a bit of colour? There shouldn't be a problem unless it goes to extremes.
>>
People usually look their best when they're more natural
>>
>>12494539
Vitamin D from the sun is healthy. Being out in the sun 24/7 is not.
>>
>>12494539
Tans are ugly and not /fa/. I wear sun lotion every single day of my life
>>
>>12494649
It's bad for your skin and makes you look considerably worse and is a sign you aren't comfortable in your skin, it's a symptom of white guilt
>>
>>12494636
This is something that's always confused me. Why do white people talk down to the 0.5% of black people stupid enough to bleach their skin. But at the same time more than 50% of white spend hours in the sun giving themselves cancer and turning themselves into leather bags just to look more black

Not to mention the lip and ass surgery they are obsessed with. White people try so hard to give off this vibe they are comfortable with themselves when in reality they are the most self hating race out of anyone
>>
>>12494657
>t's bad for your skin
In excess, yes
>makes you look considerably worse
For some it can, but it's subjective
>sign you aren't comfortable in your skin
No one is comfortable. Everyone seeks validation and it's sickening. Look at /fa/. If you were comfortable, you wouldn't be here.
>it's a symptom of white guilt
Take it easy on the red pills
>>
>>12494663
I'm white and you're 100% right

White people are in a crisis right now

We hate ourselves and it's evident to anyone with even the slightest bit of self awareness

That's why you will see pathetic white males walking around doing their best impression of "insert rapper here"

Tanning their skin, pushing for laws that go directly against their interests

It's even manifested itself to the bedroom with cuckolding fetishes and whatever else

White people have gone off the deep end
>>
I currently live in Asia and nobody tans.

Pretty nice that people here aren't dumb enough to willingly destroy their skin.
>>
sorry for leaving the basement lol, I use sun lotion and never get red but I can't avoid getting a tan
>>
>>12494675
>uses lotion
>still brown

Sup enrique
>>
>>12494636
Isn't skin bleaching carcinogenic?
>>
>>12494657
When your a guy with really pale skin your going to be made fun of because it means you stay inside jacking it to anime all day. You don't need to tan until black but a little tan even from driving alot makes you look better
>>
>>12494539
Anything in excess is bad for you anon.

Personally though, I love really pale skin and dark skin. I'm gross and in between :( wish I was a porcelain qt or a chocolate qt instead of a boring medium brown.
>>
File: IMG_6850.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6850.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>12494772
Yeah maybe if you're ugly as fuck already but then really how is a tan gonna help you anyway

If you're good looking consciously staying pale elevates you
>>
>>12494539
Yeah I used to purposely tan but it's so bad for your skin and i look a lot better without it. Pale skin makes me look a lot more mature
>>
How do people not notice this guy is obviously pretending to be a retard?
>>
>>12494843
Even if he is trolling, he's right. Tanning is tacky and the trend needs to die
>>
>>12494539
>nothing turns me off a girl faster
>implying you're straight

This board is full of autistic faggots
>>
>>12494575
Dye your hair blonde if anything
>>
>>12494539
>be a grand wizard
>turbo pale
>blemishes show up from a mile away
>every wrinkle in my face shows when I move any part of it
>teeth look less white
>eyes look less white

I think being a little tan is probably a good thing.
Plus the vitamin D.
>>
>>12494539
Tanning is a meme spread by (((Hollywood))) to distort western perceptions of beauty and normalize the spread of dark-skinned immigrants.
>>
>>12494669
But they are dumb enough to believe that any form of sunlight will give you cancer. People over there wear sunblock on seriously overcast and rainy days. They continually buy beauty care products and soaps that claim "whiter skin with X amount of uses" and throw money at it despite the price or validity.

Yeah, much better.
>>
>>12494565
this isn't fair
>>
>>12494539
tanning is totally natural unlike bleaching. maybe move somewhere where there is less sunny days?
>>
>>12494539
Pale is timeless beauty, Tan is a dead trend for people who put to much gel in their hair

That's why models are forced by their agency's to stay out of the sun
>>
>>12494859
Going to the beach and getting a bit darker is totally fine, I look way better with a bit of color in my skin. Tanning beds or products that look unnatural can go but almost nobody gets those anyway.
>>
>>12494965
It really isn't though both on a health level and on an aesthetic level it's a lose lose
>>
>>12494539
>wanting to look like a shit skin

I will never understand people who do this
>>
Except that tanning is natural? In everyone?

I don't see a problem with tanning. What I find weird is those asian women who go out in the summer wearing wide-brimmed hats, long sleeved shirts and pants and a face veil.
>>
>>12494976
It's natural to lay out in the sun until you look a piece of beef jerky?

This idea that because something is naturally produced on earth it's good for you is stupid as fuck. You should let a snake bite you because it's poison is natural or start eating every mushroom you find in the ground
>>
>>12494976
My skin has yellow undertones so unless I get some sun I look green/ill. I don't go to tanning salons but if I'm going swimming or hiking I'm not going to wear a fucking burqa.
>>
>>12494984
Except going outside is good for you. I'm not saying that you should lie on a beach all day with no sunscreen but spending all your time indoors or covered from head to toe isn't healthy either. Seasonal Affective Disorder is well documented.

Sun beds are also prescribed for certain types of acne & eczema.
>>
My blonde tips go lighter in the sun while my roots remain dark, in the sun my blue eyes are more intense and I look far healthier tanned.
ye i like tanning
>>
File: 05-68[1].jpg (276KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
05-68[1].jpg
276KB, 1200x1600px
This looks fucking stupid.
>>
>>12494565
those are called 'whores' anon
>>
>>12494565
How much plastic surgery?
>>
If you have a tan and it's not from working outside you can fuck right off
>>
>>12494989
My alien princess <3
>>
>>12494539
>asian superiority thread
nigga kys you don't understand anything about anything
>>
>white people want to be tan
>meanwhile in asia, asian people want to be white
Really makes you think.
>>
>>12495011
Swimming? Hiking? Biking? Walking to work? Running? Soccer/Football? Going to the park?
>>
>>12495011
lol nigga we ain't serfs working in the fields no more
>>
>>12494539
Sun tan is the new tramp stamp
>>
>>12495031
t. tanned white guy who uses the word nigga
>>
>>12495042
fuck you got me
>>
File: 3e8924dbc30dc919d11f79c6d405775c.jpg (300KB, 960x1222px) Image search: [Google]
3e8924dbc30dc919d11f79c6d405775c.jpg
300KB, 960x1222px
Tanlets are pathetic
>>
id rather not fuck a corpse to be honest im not into that kind of thing you get me
>>
>>12494892
back to /pol/ you fucking retard hahahaha
>>
>>12494663
Have you ever stopped and thought that the white people who ridicule blacks that bleach might not be the same white people who tan?
>>
Why deprive.myself all the.fun activities to keep no tan. Also don't you know self destruction is the most effay
>>
>>12494895

You should wear sunscreen, at least a low SPF, on your face every day.

I will agree with the whitening cream shit but I don't see it in stores very often in Korea. Saw it everywhere in SEA.
>>
>>12494636
Where do I find a doctor who will do this for me no questions asked?
>>
>>12494539
dont know....maybe its because sun is healthy?
>>
>>12495380
You haven't heard of a thing called sun lotion?
>>
>>12494539
Idont even care that tanning is unhealthy

I just think it looks bad
>>
>>12494669
Girls in Asia bleach and apply chemical whitening beauty products to their face. It's disgusting how much those girls obsess over whiteness.
>>
>>12494554
delete your brain
>>
>>12495948

The fact that you think it's about whiteness shows that you know fucking nothing about Asia.
>>
>>12495958
Their beauty standards are heavily western influenced. You ccan't argue with that.
>>
>>12495973

It has nothing to do with being white. It has everything to do with being pale.

Being pale is a sign of wealth in Asia. If you are pale it means you never had to do menial field work labour meant for the lower classes.
>>
File: Lpab8.jpg (51KB, 500x872px) Image search: [Google]
Lpab8.jpg
51KB, 500x872px
>>12494539
Tans are hot. Not /fa/ mind you, but they are hot. Honestly nothing really turns my crank more than tan blonde Stacy sloot.

>>12494657

This is what ODing on red pills looks like.

White skin tans naturally in the sun--it is a natural biological process. Don't really see anything wrong with cultivating a natural biological process. In a sense tanning is more natural than a girl with curly hair straightening it. Also daily reminder that dudes who covet "muh porcelain Amelie look-a-like manic pixie dream girl" are generally beta numales. I'm not even saying I dislike pale. I like it (on some girls) I'm just saying nothing signals numale more than adamant pale worship.

tl;dr Tans are hot, not /fa/. Pale and tan are both OK. Beta numales worship pale.

>>12494559
t. milquetoast virginboy with "normie" rage.

Back to /r9k/ you germ.

>>12495982
In Japan, long straight hair, pale skin and focus on the nape of the neck are not western influenced.

I think the most important thing to keep in mind is that the grass truly is greener on the other side. It's sad. Think about nose jobs. Asians (mainly Koreans) get nose jobs to get a bigger "higher" nose more like western people. Western people get nose jobs to make their big high noses *smaller*--more like Asian noses.
>>
>>12495997
The girl in your picture is a guido. Go the fuck back to jersey shore and lay off the cologne kid
>>
>>12495997
Holy shit, that girl is as dark as my gf and she's West Indian.
I think girls who wear their natural skin proudly are hottest. Anyone who bleaches/tans may indeed have a mental disorder and self hate
>>
>>12496028
>natural skin

Kek because white skin doesn't tan naturally?
>>
>>12496029
Sure, but I'm talking about girls who excessively tan in tanning beds. Not girls who play sports, go to the beach, do outdoorsy activities ect. Same goes for darker girls whose skin may lighten because of the change of season and lack of sun exposure.
>>
>>12496029
Poison forms naturally on earth too but you don't walk around consuming random mushrooms you find on the ground

Fact is there's nothing natural about lying in the sun for hours upon hours just to look like a shit skin
>>
>>12496040
Worst analogy ever.
>>
>>12494539
Tanning makes you look like an ompa loompa
>>
>>12496040
What about lying in the sun for an hour or two? Where do you draw the line?

Being freakishly pale is corpse-like looks unnatural. If that's what then go for it, but everyone else isn't tanning for the sake of being "black". Having a healthy glow looks nice.
>>
>>12494565
Their beauty comes from their clear skin, not from their pale-ness.
>>
>>12495875
Sunday screen?
Exactly, so they don't tan

Retard
>>
>>12494663
Except that's not true, you dumb ape.
>muh anecdotes
You do realise people tan without trying, right? It's a crazy concept I know, but white people have melanin too!
>>
>>12496228
There's a significant difference between tanning by accident and laying in the sun until you look like Kramer when they attached his head to a fried chicken
>>
>>12494548
many this. sun tanning is darwinism
>>
>>12494565
Who is that on the way left?
>>
I'm Persian and I tan regularly, especially at salons during the winter months. Granted, I'm pretty pale for a persian, but it looks dope af, and it makes me look bronze. Don't knock it till you try it.
>>
>>12496518
>I'm Persian

Why do Arabs do this?. You aren't Persian your an iraqi inbred. I'm part Italian but I don't tell people I'm roman. Kys muhamad
>>
>>12494565
They all look the fucking same. Same plastic surgeon or it's just Photoshop ?

Awful.
>>
>>12496222

how the FUCK do I get skin as good as koreans
>>
>>12494895

Overcast and rainy days doesn't change UV index mate. It can be overcast and the index can still be as high as 11 (which is damaging), especially here in Australia.
>>
I got sunburned and tanned a bit by going outside
How do I become vampire white?
>>
>>12496574
Perisans =/= Arabs

They are different people. It's like saying German is the same as French.
>>
>>12496634
Persia is a now dead ancient empire from thousands of years ago. Keep larping
>>
I like pale girls but my gf likes my tan. I try not get any darker but I used to work outside when younger. She says paleness on men is feminine, but doesnt like fake tans. She likes "labor tans. I'm not even that tan though.
>>
>>12496673
uhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>12494539
Just an FYI for you people, there's a difference between being pretty and fair skinned and being pasty like you fucks.
>>
>>12495997
Imo it's not necessarily the tan that's hot. It's the fact that there is a more even skin tone when you get a tan. It's really hard to look good with pale skin because you need to apply sunscreen and shit.

Tanning is the easy way to get an even skintone.
>>
>>12496673
>Persia is a now dead ancient empire from thousands of years ago

Kek. M8 I got some news for you...

Let's just say, just because it's not called "Siam" anymore doesn't mean Thai people just don't exist...
>>
>>12498165
only inferiors with no modern glory would justify making an ancient empire from thousands of years ago apart of their real life identity. You don't hear Frenchmen calling themselves gauls or Italians calling themselves romans

Just be real with yourself mate persia isn't a race nor is it a culture, it's an empire that died thousands of years ago and you're an inbred afghani immigrant not a persian
>>
>>12498631
iran was officially know as persia until 1935, and reza pahlavi used both
>>
Western people are not even white,they are pinkish
>>
File: IMG_5773.jpg (31KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5773.jpg
31KB, 470x246px
>>12494636
No way man, bleaching your skin should not be put at the same level as tanning, see pic related
>>
>>12494565
Funny asians generally don't look like this at all
As much as those plastic dolls are posted it's almost like yellow fever propaganda by betas or delusional asians
>>
>go to the beach
>see all the germans, anglos and northern europeans failing hard at getting tanned
feels good to be mediterrean
>>
>>12494636
Bleaching your skin is harmful as fuck.
>>
File: 95165464688645.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
95165464688645.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>all the weak white beta males in this thread talking about tanning being a mental illness while most of them probably have depression, social anxiety and are also virgins
Yes, your glorious white empire is falling because people don't want to look pale like cancer patients. It's actually because you losers are wasting your time discussing shit like this instead of being productive.
>>
>>12499948
Please post your face
>>
>>12498631
lol why post when you don't know anything?
>>
File: 0_o.png (208KB, 391x429px) Image search: [Google]
0_o.png
208KB, 391x429px
>>12494539
HEAR MY WORDS:

WHO BE THIS THOT?

CHEERS
>>
>>12499948
>that pic
>being this triggered
nigger this thread isn't even about you, fuck off with your inferiority complex
>>
>>12494565

if you gotta lather up spf 80 and carry around an umbrella all day fucking kys because you're just as bad as the tanning bed whores (who will at least be more fun because they're degenerate)
>>
>>12500430
>he doesn't put on spf50+ every single day to prevent premature aging
pleb. what are you even doing on this board?
>>
I am southeast asian. My skin color is perfect. Light brown skin, brown eyes, thick black hair, lively, ethnic and empathetic as fuck. Also i don't change color (purple or red) when it's hot or when i'm shy. Also i don't have pimples. Perfect.
>>
>>12500498
Filipinos are the most powerful men on the planet, fact.
>>
>>12500511
But luckily i'm not from Phillipines. There's only one southeast asian country whose handsome men are the most handsome in southeast asia.
>>
>>12495997
is this a new pasta?
>>
Moderate tanning is actually healthy for skin as it raises vitamin d levels and testosterone, it can also help improve various skin afflictions.
>>
>>12500389
kek, you people claim tanning is a form of white guilt. keep projecting with your inferiority complex.
>>
File: 1470303040618.png (109KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470303040618.png
109KB, 320x320px
>>12494565
>OP is about tanning and bleaching skin being a mental illness

>people post shing shongs who went under the knife to get parts of their face cut out, rearranged and implanted as an ideal
>>
All these triggered cumskin lmao
>>
>>12498725
>was

Key word. Notice croats don't call themselves yugoslavs and Austrians don't call them selves Austro Hungarians?

Just say what you really are, a filthy arab
>>
>>12500520
And what's that? I'm guessing Thailand or Vietnam?
>>
>>12501115
big laughs all around in this thread (:
>>
>>12501164
No, indonesia
>>
>>12501113
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>12501257
I'd say Thai men are the most attractive of the SEA countries, and this is coming from a Vietnamese guy.
>>
>>12501265
The most handsome in vietnam and thailand are pretty ugly in indonesian standard.
>>
>>12501299
I doubt that. Attractive people exist everywhere, regardless of ethnicity.

I'm sure both you and I can cherry pick a few examples.
>>
I do manual labor on a beach for 8 hour work days. I cant help being tan.
>>
>>12501381
>what is sunscreen
>>
>>12501382
Youre clearly someone who has never done manual labor in their life. You sweat it off quickly and at a beach where its 90 everyday and you dont have time to stop and reapply sunscreen youre gonna get tan.
>>
>>12498144
And that difference is...?
>>
>>12494657
lmao This is what happens when you have zero real social interaction and let a bunch of random people on the internet completely shape your outlook on life
>>
>>12494974
>white people tan look brown when they tan
>>
>>12494554
What the fuck is wrong with you, you massive faggot
>>
Tanning is a natural thing for most of the human population and it's unfortunate some cant without burning red or devolving sun poisoning.However when it's forced to a extreme degree to the point of the person looking like a dark leather bag in old age, I kinda draw the line with the use of tanning beds.
>>
>>12502808
that devolved sun poison is a damn menace
>>
>>12502814
develop*
that it is and not amount of sunscreen will protect you,so where a shirt.
>>
>>12502823
wear*
>>
I'm pale as fuck in the winter months, and then get pretty damn dark in the summer just by, you know, being outside.

Every girl lol at my farmers tan because the contrast is so stark. I always say I'm a zebra and they giggle.

Irish-Italian genes yo
>>
>actually defending tanning
>the number one cause of premature aging
Do you find wrinkles attractive? Sun spots? How about melanoma? Sunscreen is non negotiable for white people if they want to look decent as they age.
>>
>>12494554
kys faggot
>>
People like to feel the heat in the sun to relax. Initially, they only tanned to feel that heat and relax. It really can help. So, it became a symbol of leisure and status to be able to sunbathe when rich people started going to resorts, Hawaii, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Rio, Nice, etc. That is why anyone tans, including black people I know who wear sunscreen, too.
>>
>>12502845
youre a real funnyman *giggles*
>>
>>12494565

I never liked extremely tanned gurls, imo the best combination for a gurl is pale white skin, black hair and blue eyes, it's rare but it's the best look in terms of aesthetics.
>>
>>12495982
What era do you live in, jfc
>>
>>12494539
I'm more of a "if god give you x, you make it work with x"

I literally see no reason for white-washed Asian girls to bleach their dark hair and tan their naturally pale skin

The reverse applies, Asian girls who are naturally tan trying to lighten their skin with products and shoop to the point of spooks are unacceptable also
>>
not be scary if you get locked in one accidentally
>>
File: 1437844232591.gif (997KB, 366x224px) Image search: [Google]
1437844232591.gif
997KB, 366x224px
>Sun ages your skin and gives you cancer
>White people age the worst
>White people still want to burn their skins in the sun
>>
>>12499929
Idk where you live but literally so many look like this or better. The perpetration that all of them get surgery is disgusting and couldn't be more false
>>
>>12503888
Perpetuation*
>>
>>12494565
You know those bitches were yellow as coin before the whitening creams

Asia is so funny, go to a pharmacy and you'll see aisles of lotions all boasting about how they whiten skin in some way
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.