[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this romper shit to me? Why is it a big deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1495686750850.jpg (58KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495686750850.jpg
58KB, 768x960px
Can someone explain this romper shit to me? Why is it a big deal all of a sudden?
>>
>>12490692
It's not. Some company making them is doing a shit ton of advertising in order to make it a meme
>>
Actually, it's one of the few "unisex" attires that are actually unisex.

Some clothes masculinize women while other feminize men, this isn't.

Plebs are mad that this was made for Fratboys and Dudebros instead of those shitty hipsters and twigs.
>>
if you look like that why not just wear shorts and a shirt..
>>
File: 1495143663696.jpg (15KB, 144x143px) Image search: [Google]
1495143663696.jpg
15KB, 144x143px
>>12490692
>why are you naked in a men's bathroom
>sorry bro, rocking my romper today
>>
>>12490794
They're not really unisex because they have buttons. Male and female clothing buttons on opposite sides. Some exceptions do exist, but they're rare.

eg. A WW2 General had his clothes button on the "wrong" side because he was left-handed.
>>
>>12490694
fpbp
>>
>>12490692
media feminization of men, decadence. the end
>>
black athletic shorts and a white t is the only /fa/ athletic outfit unless you are some jacked dude.
>>
>>12492945
wtf is feminine about it?
>>
File: sensi.jpg (59KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
sensi.jpg
59KB, 500x598px
>>12493013
It's a cutoff jumpsuit, I think it's got a lot of masculine potential. A no nonsense garment for a no nonsense man.

Also, it's almost like the return of the tunic. Pants have dominated us for too long. Its is time to return the west to its Greco-Roman roots.
>>
>>12493013
first of all rompers are for toddlers. Secondly when you google rompers you get results like Forever 21's collection for women. it's a narcissistic attention whore bondage unit as far as I'm concerned. Clothing pieces made from one cloth are traditionally for women. Men wear jumpsuits for jobs like engineering and working on cars, not for fashion. Rompers for men is part of a series on emasculation, that's why there are 50 new articles about them all at once.
>>
>>12493437
Really wish cloaks and tunics would make a come back
>>
>>12493437
I like jumpsuits, and I like tunics, but I don't really like these
>>
Weren't rompers a thing in like the 70s? They were terrycloth or something like that, for the poolside
>>
>>12492945
>>12493889
>>
>>12492945
>>
>>12493531

Being afraid to wear an article of clothing because you perceive it as feminine is the emasculation of men. Either wear it because you like it or don't wear it because you don't like it, it isn't a big deal.
>>
>>12494236
The point isn't the artifact itself, but the reason people are talking about it out of nowhere.
>>
File: Sami people (17).jpg (379KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
Sami people (17).jpg
379KB, 1024x646px
>>12493531
>Clothing pieces made from one cloth are traditionally for women.
Is what you mean that women's clothing tend to have longer skirts so their trousers don't show as much? What traditional clothing is only made of one cloth? What do you mean by that?
>>
>>12490692
its just a forced normie meme thats not funny at all
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.