[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which style do you wish would come back? For me its normcore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1474383454960.png (583KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
1474383454960.png
583KB, 500x742px
Which style do you wish would come back? For me its normcore.

I was just getting into it and then ploop it went away
>>
>wearing things that are in style with normies

Wear whatever the fuck you want, whenever you want.
>>
Wear it you dingus
>>
>>12488249
anyone got recc's for light washed jeans like those
>>
>>12488249
I don't even post on here anymore, but I came here to check in, I saw your post, and just wanted to say that you are the biggest faggot.

Wear whatever the fuck you want. It's not even something weird, it's just norm-core, just wear it.
The reason people leave this board is because of insecure and vapid highschoolers like you.
>>
W2C shirt like the one on the right?
I have one similar at a thrift store but wouldn't know where to get more.
>>
>>12488313
i also would like to know.
>>
>>12488313
>>12488393

I think they're wearing 501s or the 501CTs
>>
>>12488318
literally this, you're a fucking faggot for thinking its "gone" just wear it you dumbass its literally a pair of jeans and a shirt what can go wrong haha
>>
What's stopping you from wearing it post-popularity? Keep the meme alive by being one of the few who wears what you consider "normcore".
>>
>>12488249
Stop being an autistic little teenager. In the real world people don't give a shit what you wear. It's just fucking jeans and a tshirt, if you like it then wear it.
>>
>>12488249
I'm fucking tired of high schoolers.
>>
>>12488255
>>12488274
these lel
>>
>>12488313
Just get some jeans at walmart, hem em, and then dye / bleach them to the color that you want.
>>
Skate wear
>>
>>12488249
So you have to wait for other people to wear a "style" of clothing before you can then wear it?

This board I swear..
>>
>>12488393
>>12488399
>>12488313
those are pics from HI FI FNK
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.