[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you cucks make this hairstyle popular!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: degeneracy.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate this shit and for the past few years every 8-35 year old has this hairstyle. Literally barbers don't even know how to cut hair differently and automatically assume you want "le fuckboy faggot" look.

Holy shit kill this trend right fucking now. Fucking look like lawnmower set your mug on the head Guile looking motherfuckers.
>>
>>12487280
>Literally barbers don't even know how to cut hair differently and automatically assume you want "le fuckboy faggot" look.

unless you're under 16, you should've already had a regular barber before this trend hit who isn't a fucking retard
>>
>>12487280
It's a style dude, idk. As soon as normies like something there will be a bunch of people complaining about it on 4chan. It'll happen to the next popular hairstyle too.
>>
File: classic-mens-haircut.gif (123KB, 840x603px) Image search: [Google]
classic-mens-haircut.gif
123KB, 840x603px
Any good haircut will be tapered, but you just shouldn't get extreme with it.

Pic related is the basic haircut that every white man for the last 2 centuries uses as their baseline.

Just get something moderate and conservative to avoid attracting chicks that are into extreme shit.
>>
>>12487381
Normie boys don't like to change their hairstyle so it'll take a few more years for the next popular hairstyle to happen
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>getting this emotionally affected by other people's choice in haircuts

>tfw you will never be this cucked

Embarrassing thread
>>
I just hate how everyone dresses like apple products these days

literally they style themselves so they look good holding an iphone
>>
>>12487634
>not realising it's the other way around and that apple's design is simply a part of a greater superior style circling around function and minimalism
try acid or mushrooms the comedown will probably help you see the world clearly and objectively for once friend
>>
>>12487670
But apple made their design before all this came about
>>
File: IMG_1146.jpg (143KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.jpg
143KB, 800x636px
>>12487676
everyone in this pic would look really great next to a 90s iMac, no? the general idea is as old as modern design itself
>>
Its a really good hairstyle. Im glad its came back into mainstream. Its clean, neat and frames all but the worst of faces. Youre probably just a fucking balding mong.
>>
>>12487683
Yeah but still apple came first so my comment stands, people are dressing to look good with apple products.

Basically I hate how normies are obsessed with apple
>>
>>12487690
I'm referring to the first popular iMac G3, it came out in '98. that photo was the general normie style of the late 80s and 90s, so no, your comment pretty much falls

this type of design is about being objective, but to each his own subjective opinion of course; I'm not really trying to convince you to change what you might feel towards it, thought you might be interested in the idea behind though
>>
>>12487711
That's true for the iMac G3 but the modern popular look came after the modern apple design
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.