[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Suit & Red Tie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What does /fa/ think about the red suit + white tie combo? I want your fully honest opinions.

Reason:
I'm thinking about wearing this to my brother's wedding.
>>
>>12486038
don't do that. just go black tux with black bowtie.
>>
in most situations this looks completely tryhard, out of place, autistic, and cringy OP. since you are going to a wedding, there are only a few situations where this could fit.

A) you are both extremely eccentric and outgoing, which makes the suit and actually play-in to your persona

B) you are syncronizing with the other men at the wedding who are also wearing white suits

C) you are black and the wedding is somewhere hot

also, because it is a wedding, your suit should never be any more flashy than the groom's. if your brother's suit is black, then you should wear a damn black suit too
>>
>>12486038

Fully honest opinion? Your a retard
>>
No, both are completely non traditional and formal. Stay with the tailored navy or charcoal suit with good accessories and you'll stand out in a good way.
>>
>>12486038
Are you retarded? Like literally? You probably just like attention and think this is actually fashionable. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>12486038
Your thread subject and your OP says opposite things
>>
>>12486038
>>12486040
>>12486044
>>12486067
>>12486087
>>12486096
>>12486121

Am i the only person here who thinks it looks good? I know it isn't normal, but I think it stands out in a good way.
>>
>>12486139
yes
>>
>>12486038
its ok if ur solo dolo but enjoy trying to keep it white as fuck and clean
even then its an aesthetic gimmick

navy charcoal gray are the most versatile and theres no reason to ever stray from that
>>
File: 1494673140575.jpg (24KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494673140575.jpg
24KB, 306x480px
>subject reads "white suit & red tie"
>image shows white suit and red tie
>OP writes "red suit + white tie"
>>
>mfw /fa/ggots are afraid of color

wear it OP, haters gonna hate
>>
>>12486038
Yes, always wear white to a wedding
ALWAYS
>>
>>12486038
Looks good on the model and on carefully-lighted professional photographs, but it will look somewhat awkward in real life.

I think a much safer bet would be to go for a very light beige suit, but not full-white.
>>
>>12486139
Yes

It is fedora tier

>>12486680
It even looks like shit on the model
>>
>>12486038
dont forget to pop the collar and you got the perf fit bruh
>>
here's a tip for suits: if Koreans don't wear it in - then don't wear it.
>>
>>12486139
>Am i the only person here who thinks it looks good? I know it isn't normal, but I think it stands out in a good way.

It looks good because you're looking at a professional model. HE looks good, he has a good body stance and posture, good hair, good face. He'll probably look good in anything. Plus the suit is tailored and fits him perfectly.

That doesn't mean that it will look good on OP, or that he'll get a good suit that is properly fit, etc. And the context is important as well as has been stated (don't steal attention from the newlyweds, don't be "that guy", etc).
>>
>>12488918
>>12486044
pretty much these op. don't try to one-up the groom at his own wedding, especially if your his brother
>>
>>12486038
Unless you're a cocaine kingpin in Miami, white suits in general are a poor choice.
>>
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.