[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fa/ im a 31 year old photographer in need of a hat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

hey /fa/

im a 31 year old photographer in need of a hat.

i like to have the sun behind my subjects so they don't squint...but then i'm baking all day.

i'm not trying to advance my wrinkles.

in a nutshell im fit & handsome. when working, i usually wear joes jeans, cat boots & a nice solid color button up shirt.

from my research; tilley hats are the way to go. i feel like they're 1 step away from being a fedora. YOU DECIDE
>>
>>12485383
>>
>>12485383
how can you be so insecure at 31. you're letting a website subculture decide whether or not a hat is desirable for you. grow the fuck up
>>
>>12485442
WELL, lesbo. I figured this was the place to see if there's some good alternatives.

I'm also a professional model. My face has been published worldwide. On a few occasions. I've got all the validation one needs.

As some know, you feel better in the right attire. And I don't care how cool I am, I won't be wearing a fedora.

ps suck a dick ya prick bastard
>>
>>12485387
i like hat
do get
looks more functional than fashionable which will diminish the fedora effect if not abolish it
>>
When the object of an article of clothing is to serve a function you shouldn't concern yourself with the stigma behind it. You're looking for a hat to keep the sun off of your face, that hat would keep the sun off of your face.
>>
>>12485456
>As some know, you feel better in the right attire.
stop using google translate
>>
>>12485383
you're a faggot
>>
>>12485456
>lesbo

Sounds like you've got enough money to work through the traumas that led you to being unable to be intimate with men. Lesbianism isn't real: it's why they're almost exclusively obese, unhappy and partner-beaters.
>>
>>12485456
Oh so you're a dumb faggot
>>
There's an elderly autist in my building who wears one of these hats everywhere, along with a rag underneath it to cover his neck, like he's going on some African safari
>>
>>12485456
>I'm also a professional model. My face has been published worldwide. On a few occasions. I've got all the validation one needs.
>On a few occasions.
Unfortunately that ad for prescription laxatives doesn't count as "worldwide"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.