[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What style of glasses are 'in' for 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: monkey-with-funny-glasses.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-with-funny-glasses.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
What style of glasses are 'in' for 2017?
>>
I'm also so interested!!
Semi round shape Oliver peoples ala American psycho are overplayed to the ground!!!
>>
very interested... are we still doing the big ray bans style? getting new glasses soon
>>
whichever style suits your face best
>>
File: collateral01B.jpg (78KB, 717x308px) Image search: [Google]
collateral01B.jpg
78KB, 717x308px
>>12482960

nope, your 300 pound numale fatass just cant pull them off
>>
are clubmasters out
>>
>>12483699
I hope not I have had mine for a year and only wear them like once a month
>>
>>12482960
>>12482963

what is up with these posts why are you talking like robots
>>
My persols are falling apart, I need a new pair of glasses soon before I throw these fuckers at a wall.
Does anyone have any brand recommendations if not styles?
>>
I have the black rectangular autism frames, which are beat to shit from work. Does face shape actually matter or can I just buy whatever to replace them?
>>
>>12485662
face shape is important, glasses can make your face look longer, shorter, wider and thinner depending on the frames you get. I ditched rectangular many years back because they made my face look larger and longer, and it didn't help that I was a lot heavier at the time too.
>>
>>12485662
the shape of your face hardly makes a difference desu
>>
>>12485630
idk what's your budget
>>
>>12483699
the shop I work at clearanced all the ray-bans we had left in inventory. The clubmasters were the first to go. All anyone has left is new wayfarers.
then again, the market for clubmasters is usually either normies or lebanese date rapists.
>>
File: bl046_c3-.jpg (39KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bl046_c3-.jpg
39KB, 1000x1000px
>>12486239
Around the $200 mark, so far i've found some William Morris frames that i'm liking for around that price but i'm not sure if I should stick to round lenses
>>
>>12482852
The retarded white Kurt Cobain ones.
>>
Koreans are wearing those massive circle ones so Asians are all over them, pretty normie though
>>
>>12486915
child molester-core
>>
>>12487192
its strange that the single bar across the top can change the response to them so drastically.. is it simply because they were usually used on cheaper frames for older people?
>>
>>12487251
well I'm from a postgommie country and there is a certain style of frame that doctors used to give you if you needed prescription glasses. So that style is still considered granddad core there. I'm guessing it's something like that, for example maybe a few famous literal child molesters in murrika happened to have those glasses.
>>
File: glasses.png (147KB, 692x580px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
147KB, 692x580px
Does anyone know if these have the same glass shape? or if there are clear frames for the top one
>>
>>12487351
those bottom glasses look like they have bigger lenses by a fraction, if you're hoping to move lenses over then that won't work for you
>>
File: tumblr_omyv8b37SG1t5je8lo1_1280.jpg (104KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omyv8b37SG1t5je8lo1_1280.jpg
104KB, 640x626px
where in the UK is the best to buy glasses. Have my prescription and some NHS vouchers in hand.
>>
File: burntofferings02.jpg (100KB, 907x495px) Image search: [Google]
burntofferings02.jpg
100KB, 907x495px
I like rounded aviators but they don't work with my goddamn round face.
>>
File: thot thot thot.jpg (64KB, 563x618px) Image search: [Google]
thot thot thot.jpg
64KB, 563x618px
I need some sunglasses and I'm not sure wich to get
clubmasters don't look good on me, aviators look kinda good on me but I don't like them
I always liked round glasses like pic related, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off
the round sunglasses I tried out at my local optician looked were either too small or too big

maybe I should just go for boring rectangular sunglasses
>>
File: 20170523_163003.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_163003.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Low key, these new cops
>>
>>12487549
I like vision express. Specsavers is the Starbucks of opticians, but can be good.
Independents are hit and miss.

They have to give you your prescription ir whatever it is after the thingy. Or you can atleast ask for it but the pros give it to you automatically. Some people try to keep it from you.
If you don't like the glasses in there, check the other places out.
>>
Sort of related question: Recently purchased some fairly expensive sunglasses and it comes with a carrying case. The carrying case is quite big, but I do not want to have them out without the case. I like to wear my sun glasses everywhere. Solution?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.