[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heading down to London overnight on Wednesday to Thursday. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (708KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708KB, 2048x1356px
Heading down to London overnight on Wednesday to Thursday.

What are the places I need to hit up?
>>
Since no one replied ill hekp ya.

Depending on what you wanna do, check out places like Soho and Shoreditch, Camden too if you're feeling for a bit of a different feel.

High end stores are near the soho area, particularly bond street, but also many of stores. Selfridges carries alot of designer stuff too.

Great restaurants around, depending on what food you like though. China town isn't too far from Soho too
>>
>>12482462
>>12481430
This but avoid Camden.
>>
>>12482551
Only recommended it cos I've only been there once but it seemed quite interesting. What's so bad about Camden if I may ask?
>>
>>12482558
it's just a dead tourist trap banking on its rep for being edgy twenty years ago
>>
>>12481430
come to london and kill me
>>
>>12481430
Go to Hackney/Shoreditch/Dalston, walk around, have lots of coffee and look at the fits. Only /fa/ way to spend a day in London. If you're sick of the East, head down to Brixton.
>>
confirmed all these dickheads dont know shit around london, nobody in the history of chilling in london goes from shoreditch to soho in a day, that shit is long af. kys you derby/essex/southampton scum, we all know you spend 1 or two days in the capital in the summer with your mum and dad then its back to the countryside for you.

just go soho, and check out what you like, then if you have the time and money, trek over to shoreditch, but mostly just keep it to central, you'll find plenty of things to do there
>>
>>12482610
No one said to go to all of them you wanker. We're giving him options you absolute nonce. Fuck you, you Avon selling prick
>>
File: infinitekeks.jpg (202KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
infinitekeks.jpg
202KB, 1000x1000px
>>12482614

shut the fuck up you silly Oxfordshre dwelling neek, upset that someone called you out for living on your shit stinking dads farm, run along now and milk the cows, you'll need the money to desperately buy a single Palace tshirt whilst trying to stay up at midnight drinking coffee made with the milk from your favourite cow "betty"

fucking fat neek lmaaooo, type of cunt to take photos outside of DSM
>>
>>12482629
sick burns
>>
>>12482610
>>12482629
>t. the sort of person who insists on emphasising how "London" they are
>>
File: 1470351454464.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1470351454464.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>12482629
>projecting this hard
>>
>>12482610
>>12482629
State of you mate

Send me your address, I'll get the next train down and chop you up like a pineapple
>>
>>12481430
aldi, bro.
mad prices
>>
>>12482595
>>12482558
it's still pretty edgy desu.
roadmen and queer shit everwhere, i don't feel safe there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.