[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backpacks are autistic what's the alternative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

Backpacks are autistic what's the alternative
>>
a messenger bag?
>>
>>12473698
I'm fairly certain you're autistic if you think this. Just get cargo pants and fill the pockets with all your stupid shit.
>>
just use double sided tape to keep your ID and credit/debit card together and stick them between your ass crack BOOM no need for anything else
>>
>>12473698
yea just pick 4 people with DISGUSTING fits and say the backpack is the issue haha
>>
>>12473711
Please don't
>>
>>12473698
Lol what next, 'shoes and socks are for cucks, what should I put on my feet /fa/?'
>>
>>12473698
If you don't want a backpack get a leather briefcase you fucking autist
>>
>>12473698
Have your Negro manservant carry your belongings for you.
>>
over the shoulder bag, choose a non-fem brand, or an expensive one to flex.
>>
>>12473722
a clean messenger bag is still your best option
if you are too poor or young for a proper leather briefcase
>>
Your only other options are messengers or briefcases; which can be even more out of place looking than a backpack.
>>
File: lemaire-w-ah1617-022.jpg (153KB, 680x1022px) Image search: [Google]
lemaire-w-ah1617-022.jpg
153KB, 680x1022px
>>12473698
this
>>
>>12473698
What are you fucking stupid? Backpacks are handy af and you can put patches and pins on it.
>>
>>12473698
Fanny pack.
Duh.
>>
how has no one in this thread heard of a tote?

>stop being poor
>buy rick
>free tote
>>
these unironically worn by non-bikers and dads. from the early 00s, sling backpacks were ahead of their time my man.

try finding/thrifting a decent nike or adidas one instead of the shit ones you only see aliexpress selling when you google.
>>
>>12474497
pic?
>>
>>12474190
I've been doing this but I feel strange holding it. Dufflebags in my mind are associated with bank robberies and bombs.
>>
>>12473698
How the fuck are they autistic?
They're the most convenient and comfortable way to carry shit around.
Are you one of those people that thinks anything mainstream and popular is autistic just to try and be alternative and different?
Because you're an absolute waste of oxygen if that's the case.
>>
learn to last a day without carrying around your nintendo switch and a bunch of useless shit, then you wont need a backpack unless youre travelling
>>
>>12474190

I always feel like a drug smuggler when I carry my weekender lol
>>
>>
File: IMGP5792.png (343KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP5792.png
343KB, 640x533px
>>
Get a sling bag if you can carry just a few things.
>>
>>12475078
>non-autistic alternatives
>camouflage print bag
uh.
>>
>>12474638
Part of me has always wanted a bag but honestly the only things I'd carry that don't fit in my pants are a water bottle, umbrella if it might rain, and maybe a book.
>>
>>12474497
I'm fucking amazed at how many Chrome sling backpacks I see here in Chicago.
I swear, there's at least one dude everywhere I look downtown with a Chome messenger or sling bag that isn't even a courier.
>>
File: SAAV.jpg (80KB, 900x382px) Image search: [Google]
SAAV.jpg
80KB, 900x382px
>>
a car
>>
>>12474417

>found the highschooler
>>
>>12475277
I'm not a courier, I bought mine for my motorcycle but I don't ride anymore and still wear it, it's comfy, looks decent, can fit a ton of things, can be used as a cooler, and extremely durable
>>
>>12475277
>>12477882
bike messengers don't even use chrome bags anymore except for the barrage pro. chrome isn't a bike messenger company anymore, it's more of a "lifestyle" company
>>
File: 11845948_8822275_1000.jpg (123KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
11845948_8822275_1000.jpg
123KB, 1000x1334px
The men's tote (purse) are a thing.
>>
>>12474540
>Dufflebags in my mind are associated with bank robberies and bombs.

And this is a bad thing why?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.