[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a model + any tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1448749110756.jpg (142KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1448749110756.jpg
142KB, 800x1156px
I want to be a model, just for fun desu. Like to make some money on the side and wear cool clothes and stuff. Also so I can be popular and get attention.

Have any anons got experience modelling? Any tips you can give or recommendations?
>>
>>12467594
step 1: leave /fa/.
>>
File: francisco1.jpg (42KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
francisco1.jpg
42KB, 640x960px
>>12467594

You need to have the FACE. (Chiseled 10/10 male model facial structure with perfect harmony, 11 percent bodyfat or below no exceptions, high cheekbones, chiseled jaw, defined square chin, amazing eye area, luscious eyebrows, amazing coloring, smooth and clear skin, non receding hairline, looks good with any haircut, perfect facial proportions and yada yada)

You have to have the HEIGHT. (6 feet or above no exceptions)

You have to have the FRAME. (Broad shoulders, amazing shoulder to waist ratio, )
>>
>>12467615
http://lookism.net/Thread-the-COMPLETE-guide-to-looksmaxing
>>
Know right people. Get involved in groups that are interested in art and photography and if you are lucky you will met someone who can help you. I'm in art school and all the models that i know had friends or family already in the industry.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-121835.jpg (318KB, 1066x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-121835.jpg
318KB, 1066x1084px
>>12467615
I don't believe in good looking but female acquaintances say I am.

A lot of models don't even look like 10/10s either which is surprising so i guess luck and connection are big factors.

Working on my skin but spots keep coming back, need to head back to skincare general.

I'm 6'4" with broad shoulders, my waist is proportional but I wanna reduce my waist size my thighs are kinda thic.

I'll check this >>12467617

>>12468489
I wish I had friends into art and fashion. Sadly I don't really have any and my university has no creative side degrees. I know like one person but she has connections and not me so I've never really had any good friends who I tall fashion with nor do I know where to find them in L O N D O N
>>
>>12469093
>I've never really had any good friends who I tall fashion with nor do I know where to find them in L O N D O N

Are you retarded? You're living in one the most culturally significant cities in the world and you're complaining about having a hard time finding friends who are interested in art? It's ridiculous; just get off your ass and pursue your interests
>>
>>12469186
My degree is the opposite of fashion and I don't know where to go to meet people with these interests. Yes I know I'm lucky my city is significant but without the connections nor opportunities to meet people who share my interest and and love for fashion. Honestly I do want to pursue it but I haven't a clue how to get started.
>>
>>12469202
Go to a musuem? Attend a reading? Attend a class? Just google it.

http://artacademy.org.uk/evening-classes/

There. I literally googled "london evening course art" and this is the first result. Either you're a complete autist or you haven't even tried to solve your problem before coming to 4chan to complain
>>
>>12469225
Don't be so mean to him
>>
>>12467615
lookism get out

this doesn't even apply to modeling except for some of the face part.
>>
>>12469294
funny
>>
>>12469225
Mean. I mean I never said I was looking for art classes nor did I know these were available so it's not really expected to be in my mind at all.

>>12469290
T-this
>>
>>12469319
stupid cunt

fuck off
>>
>>12469319
>nor did I know these were available so it's not really expected to be in my mind at all.

That's the point. You just gave up before even trying.
>>
>>12467594
Post pic OP
>>
>>12469320
Kys nigger.

>>12469356
Not really. I have went to an exhibition during the period where I first was interested but I haven't been able to find any other exhibitions nor events to socialize with people. But maybe you're right I really haven't tried hard enough. Ty anon
>>
>>12469294

bluepilled
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.