[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w2c cheap boxy/oversized shirts that fit like pic related? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: boxy.jpg (35KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
boxy.jpg
35KB, 600x900px
w2c cheap boxy/oversized shirts that fit like pic related? I'm /insecure/ core
>>
cheap monday on asos
>>
>>12458603
since when has wearing oversized/ boxy been related to insecurity?
>>
>>12459337
OP is overweight
>>
>>12459349
skinny fat
>>
Literally just buy gildan or fruit of the loom or hanes and size up.
>>
at the swap meet
>>
>>12458603
uniqlo oversized crewneck t-shirt. also you have to exercise i guess
>>
>>12460573
I feel that working on cutting my gut and Bitch tits
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>tfw gyno
>>
>>12460906
hows that going? genuinely curious because I heard lifting was necessary for curing skinny fat but I noticed much more progress from cardio
>blog
>>
>>12460745
but then they don't have that tight crew neck fit
>>
>>12461148
best thing to do is a mix. Eat above your TDEE, cardio twice a week, and weight training 3 times a week. That'll prob help if you eat healthy foods.
>>
>>12461163
yea I'm like 170 ib and I've been eating shit like eggs,oats,rice,chicken, peanut butter, etc. I guess ill just keep at it, thanks anon!
>>
>>12458603
>wants oversized shirt
LITERALLY ANY FUCKING STORE:
BUY A SIZE BIGGER THAN WOULD FIT YOU PROPERLY

Also look like a complete faggot while wearing ill-fitting clothes.
>>
>>12461223

pic related has a nice neckline tho, thicker than most t-shirts
>>
>>12461223
its not ill fitting if the fit is ill my nigga
>>
File: idontknowduhwutduhidontknow.jpg (33KB, 363x384px) Image search: [Google]
idontknowduhwutduhidontknow.jpg
33KB, 363x384px
>>12461223
or wear the clothes you already own but slim down and shorten your shoulders
>>
>>12461235
saving up for that shoulder surgery to sand off my humerus
>>
>>12458603
since nobody wants to actually answer OP's question,
i'd advise you to check out aliexpress. Search 'hip hop t shirt' or some shit like that. I'm guessing that you want that semi tall-tee kanye look. I copped two from some random sellers and they're surprisingly good quality.
>>
>>12461148
depends on your goal. for /thinspo/ just cut/do cardio. for /otter/ lift, eat a surplus and after a while cut
>>
>>12461602
does this work for tits? heard you need to cardio and need do chest workouts.
asking for friend
>>
>>12461148
Hey I posted that sorry I haven't been back to this thread. My suggestion to you is cut out COMPLETELY carbs and sugar and do cardio like they've been saying. I got skinny fat this year cause it was my freshman year and I slacked off everything.
>TFW Electrical Engineering has me doing 40 hours of HW a week
I do a sub 1000 cal a day diet with 3 miles of running/walking, try to do a 2/1 split and most importantly give it time my man. You can do it if you just try and commit to it
>>
>>12461707
^^^reffer to my post above, worked for me and honestly tits are mostly sugar and carb build ups
>>
>>12461148
this >>12461602

still skinny fat but can say losing weight has made a huge differance, used to be fat now just skinny fat, look totally different especially in face. A lot of people will tell you to weight train and shit to lose weight which helps for sure, but the general rule of losing fat is you have to lose weight, that's just a fact.

If you're worried about going underweight to lose the fat (which a lot of skinny fat people seem to do) it's not really that big of an issue. Once you lose the fat you can put muscle on to put you back onto a healthy weight
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
If what I'm wearing fits your description then it's from Uniqlo.
>>
>>12458603
taobao $4
>>
>>12463463
nice earrings faggot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.