[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're not famous can you even dress like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170507-162254.jpg (596KB, 987x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170507-162254.jpg
596KB, 987x1079px
If you're not famous can you even dress like this
>>
>>12450839
how you call those people dressed in clothes full of logos just to show off again?
>>
>>12450839

>vulgar
>garish
>logos everywhere

This looks more like how poor people dress. I've seen more unemployed people in LV gear than I have middle and rich class.

It's the Rolex problem. Maybe half of the people you see with Rolex are wearing fakes. They're garish and loud and don't signal class at all, despite a hefty price tag.

Then a good portion of the people wearing the real deal can't really afford it and are also vulgar people. Car salesmen types.

If you're actually classy and you have money you don't need a fucking logo advertising it.
>>
>>12450839
ASAP rocky is unfashionable
>>
>>12451244
post a fit
I'm not trying to fuck with you, I'm just legitimately curious what someone who types this kind of shit looks and dresses like
>>
>>12450839
if rocky wasn't famous bitches would prolly take pics of him like "what are thooose Lol fashion victim much!!!"
instead he's bae goals af omg i wanna sit on his face heart eyes emoji praying emoji
me fucking hanging myself emoji
>>
>>12451392
this made me cringe
>>
>>12451391
>what someone who types this kind of shit

What I said isn't very novel or controversial. I dress generally conservatively, I prefer Italian cuts. Even when I didn't have any money I had the sense not to wear obnoxious branding.

If you have an interest in fashion and you don't understand the fundamental problem of the cost of the brand versus the cost of quality maybe rethink your hobby.
>>
>>12451391
this response is on the level of "You can't call Uwe Boll films shit because you've never directed a film."
>>
>>12451398
no ik, it's not controversial in the least, I was more interested in if the idea of what u looked like in my head lined up with how u actually look like
>>12451404
No, it really isn't, at all
>>
>>12451411
Backpedaling will only get you so far.
>>
>>12450839
If you're not black**
>>
>>12451398
*tips fedora*
>>
>>12451398
you dress like a menswear 40 year old. streetwear you show off the logo
>>
>>12450839
If you're gay or a woman, you can dress like that.
>>
good this nigger looks retarded
>>
>>12450839
he looks like a retard but he's rich
>>
>>12450839
brand slaves vibe on this one..kanye was right again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.