[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think this look is going to take off? I didn't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3500.jpg (74KB, 1930x1158px) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
74KB, 1930x1158px
You think this look is going to take off? I didn't think the side shaving meme would take off but it did.

I can see it happening.
>>
>>12450622
most likely not
>>
doubtful. she framed the head-shaving thing as an act of defiance, and though that's fine for her, she's also the pinnacle of *couture* fashion and most women would rather admire from afar than try to emulate that. plus, skinhead connotations of a shaved head + trump in power = most of the educated/edgy people who might do this will probably pass
>>
>>12450622
>Sisquo hair will catch on
Wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong
>>
Sexual abuse victims love to make themselves look ugly. It's why shit like the side-shaving took off. Some obese women stay fat for the same reason and don't even consciously realize it.
>>
>>12450638

What. She shaved her head for an upcoming movie role. I think she playing a cancer patient.
>>
>>12450622
She's ugly. Her eyes are her only good feature.
>>
>>12450622
It won't. I won't get into a bunch of autistic /pol/ speak, but long hair is, at least subconsciously, a timeless simbol of femininity on a woman. Short hair is more associated with cuteness or tomboyishness on young women. While really short hair like this can be also a really strong simbol on women if done right because of how outright rebellious it is to general norms of femininity and is even more sexy because of it.
So short answer: no, it won't because most women can't pull that off and it would lose it's affect if everyone had it. It's almost exactly like long hair on men.
>>
File: Wright.gif (3MB, 245x310px) Image search: [Google]
Wright.gif
3MB, 245x310px
Girls with short and shaved hair can be cute af. It's a shame that being insufferable is a prerequisite.
>>
>>12450815
Explain the pixie cut.
Explain side shaving.
>>
Ignoring for a moment how low the hairlibe is, this just proves if most people that go balding had a not too big skull and well shaped head it wouldnt look so bad, and if they are not balding they're just hiding their misshapen head with hair
>>
>>12450655
this

>>12450800
face*
>>
>>12450832
Wow, and here I thought I'd never be attracted to woman who does any kind of strength training. Cute AF is spot on.
>>
MY FATHER ONCE TOLD ME
>>
>>12450622
what look? shaved head or paint and shit on your face? because the first one is possible, the second not so much.
>>
>>12450862
>Cute AF
Poor girl. She hates that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.