[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /fa/ use the pockets on their clothes? I always try to avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: niggers a shit.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
niggers a shit.png
279KB, 898x790px
does /fa/ use the pockets on their clothes? I always try to avoid using them to keep my clothes as good looking as possible
If you use the prockets they ll eventually start deforming the shape of the garment a little bit
>>
>>12449735
woa haha
>>
>>12449741
compare a new jacket with one that has had its pocket used a lot and you will notice the difference
>>
>>12449746
I really want you to post a fit so I can see max level autism
>>
post fit PIC
>>
i need to put my cigs, phone, wallet, keys, earphones somewhere
>>
>>12449735
you're a pussy
>>
>>12450040
Not OP but just use a bag maybe?
>>
Fuck carrying a bag for just my wallet, phone and keys. You just look like a massive faggot carrying a bag just for that

>inb4 I am a faggot
>>
>>12449735

>wearing clothes

You pleb. I buy clothes and put them in my closet. If you wear clothes they will eventually start deforming and fall apart. You are not supposed to actually wear clothes, only put them on to take a waywt picture. This is the true /fa/ way.
>>
>>12450410
The true /fa/ is to resell clothes after taking photo
>>
>>12450410
>only put them on to take a waywt picture
you disgust me, what kind of uncultured troglodyte slant foreheaded revolting fuck do you need to be fucking put clothes on
we have this thing called technology, just photoshop that shit in
>>
>>12450415
The true /fa/ is to break into rich people's homes, wear their clothes and take pics of yourself in their bathroom/, so it looks like you go to a different house party every night
>>
File: kek.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>12450425
>buying clothes to photoshop them in
>>
>>12450426
No it would be breaking in, taking pics of the clothing, then shopping them on you and shopping yourself to a house party to seem like you were on one.
>>
>>12449735
I try to use jacket pockets almost excusively sometimes it's unavoidable though. Having things in pants pockets is shit tier
>>
File: 1494175347941.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494175347941.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>too intelligent to wear or care about clothes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.