[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I a faggot if I buy fakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: $_86.jpg (157KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
$_86.jpg
157KB, 768x1024px
am I a faggot if I buy fakes?
>>
File: $_86 (1).jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
$_86 (1).jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
also, does anyone on this board have a fake pair of these? what are they like? I bought a fake pair of the pirate blacks and they just made my feet sweat, but these look alright for the money
>>
Well it really depends on why you're buying the shoes.

If you are buying the fakes because they are a symbol of status then buying fakes makes you a loser yes.

If you are buying the fakes because you like the aesthetic of the show but don't want to shill out the cost of the model then no you are not a loser.
>>
You are a faggot for buying this abomination
>>
Only buy yeezys if you really like the shoe, don't buy fakes.
>>
>>12449126
I think they look really good and I'm poor so I guess I'm not all a faggot
>>12449131
I would if I could afford them mate
>>
>>12449126
Nobody buys Yeezys for the aesthetic. Otherwise they'd just buy Roshes or any other runner.

>>12449132
Just buy another pair of shoes.
>I'm poor
>I wish I could afford them
What's the aesthetic you're going for? $50 top half $1015 bottom half?
>>
I'm cool with fakes of understated pieces where you're honestly getting it for the aesthetic while saving money, but you can fuck right off if you get fakes of hype pieces to flex.
>>
>>12449117
you're a faggot for buying yeezys

gb2 r/streetwear where you belong
>>
>>12449117
Fakes are fine just don't play them off as the real thing if anyone asks.
>>
>>12449161
The sneakers are pretty ugly, but at least the crepe boots look cool.
>>
>>12449159
>saying words like 'flex' unironically

you're either a nigger or someone who thinks they're hood
>>
>>12449117
You're a faggot for liking the original ones and you're a faggot for buying fakes

So I guess you're a double faggot
>>
>>12449117
If you pretend they aren't knock off, then yeah.
>>
>>12449140
This is a very good point, having expensive (looking if they are fake lol) shoes whilst having a shitty outfit will just draw attention to yourself haha
>>
>>12449117
>>12449125
just off of these photos i can tell the stripe is off, pattern is off in general but it doesnt even have the c pattern. pony up and pay the extra 50 for a good pair or don't bother.
>>
>>12449161
>muh back to r/streetwear

I swear you cunts the most vapid unoriginal cunts ever.

Not OP by the way.
>>
>>12449176

Why is /fa/ so full of triggered fedora tippers who tweak when people use normie slang
>>
youtube vlogger shoes, do not buy, especially not fakes
>>
File: fake ozweego.jpg (78KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
fake ozweego.jpg
78KB, 800x533px
>>12449117
No you're not, I'm planning on buying fakes Ozweego myself

>>12449164
>>12449216
lol what's the point then
>>
>>12449921
Faggot
>>
>>12449117
You're a faggot period. Back to /r/streetwear
>>
>>12449117
One of the worst yeezy to get as a fake
Resell being so high and the shoe being so rare everyone is going to call you out and no one is going to believe your broke ass got a legit pair
If you want fakes just get one of the black pairs so no one will bother you
Legit creams are pretty cheap on resale too
>>
>>12449921
have real ozweegos and compared with the fakes. totally off. ur making a mistake.
>>
>>12449117
Yes.
>>
>>12450102
i was thinking about getting fake creams but apparently the next few colorways are going to become more and more available with more stock and so resale will be shit on them. should i wait or just get some fakes?
>>
>>12450111
Not in this colorway, I'm not dumb

The ozweego you have might be the Kyogre one, which are totally off as some other colorways because of the gen
>>
>>12449117
Depends on the fakes though, but most high quality fakes are made in the same factory and from the same materials as the their real counterparts. The only difference is that they're not authorized for sale by the brand - this is why you can get them for dirt cheap. Personally I prefer to pay less for exactly the same item. How about you?
>>
>>12449117
No. You're just being smarter with your money, yeezys are made in china sweatshops anyway
>>
What are some good sites for fake yeezys?

I've always wanted the creams or black/red but can't jusify the pricetag aka poorfag
>>
go on r/repsneakers
get fakes if you want fakes theyre at the point where you cant even tell the difference
your only a faggot if you care that other people care
>>
>>12451364
pk but wait theyre probably going to update their batch
>>
File: 1463359382590.jpg (255KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
1463359382590.jpg
255KB, 1200x967px
Go ahead. If you spent $1200+ on Yeezys (or whatever the hell some beta fag basement dweller is selling his on eBay or Grailed for) and I saw you out in public, I'd assume they were fakes anyway.

Save the money and get yourself something more fulfilling than some lame rapper's overhyped shoes. Whether it be a high end blender to make incredible smoothies & other shit, or a nice home sound system...

I think most people who like Yeezys (and who like Kanye West) to begin with are faggots anyway.
>>
>>12450136
Adidas controls the resale by changing up the stock numbers. They will definitely do drops like zebra, which are very limited, as well as cream type drops, which are easily available.
They'll most likely also have quantities in the middle, like the breds, oreos and black friday pack, that are going to be limited and fairly high in resale.
First colourway of any new models will most likely be limited and expensive
I'm guessing the next drop (be it the dark green, tan or anyother cw) won't be as easily available as the creams.

No V2 except for the zebra has been that hard to cop. I'm 3/6 for retail on the v2's. All from adidas.com. Creams just arrived today.
Participate in raffles, get as many devices as you can to do the online drops and you'll have a pair for retail pretty easily.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.