[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bleached a pair of my jeans that was fading, and this happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170506_144906.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_144906.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
So I bleached a pair of my jeans that was fading, and this happened. It was not the desired effect. What would you wear with these?
>>
>>12448448
are those 32?
>>
>>12448448
Bleach them again, in your bathtub and move them around constantly.

If not, just wear them like you would normal light wash jeans and pretend that this was what you wanted.
>>
>>12448472
>>12448472
that
>>
garbage goes in a garbage can
>>
>>12448472
this, they probably would look cool with some white sneakers and tshirt, though you can wear alot more then that though, you just have to consider that your jeans now have texture so some patterns wont work.
>>
>>12448448
acid wash looks shit imo. you don't seem to like it so just bleach again. or throw it away
>>
>>12448454
30x32
>>
>>12448804
thats not acid wash
>>
>>12448448
make them shorts
>>
>>12448920
ur kidding right
>>
>>12448920
I'm gonna go ahead and not do that
>>
>>12448920
this would be pretty cool actually. with a black tshirt and white creps.
>>
>>12448920
>>12448920
the move. cut them then cut your wrists
>>
they don't look bad desu
>>
>>12448448
kinda of looks like reflections of a pool..tell that to some girl on acid and she'll be face first in your crotch
>>
>>12448920
i dont get it. i actually dont think this is a bad idea.
>>
the thing is jean shorts work really well if they fit slim as fuck on the thighs and with frayed hem

you can do longer with a cut below the knees as long as you keep the frayed hem.

these are the cases where jean shorts can work
I personally have a pair of frayed black jean shorts and they comfy af senpai
>>
>>12449489
>jean shorts work really well
sure, if you like men
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.