[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tie or Bowtie, /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: gqazedy4u7.jpg (113KB, 452x270px) Image search: [Google]
gqazedy4u7.jpg
113KB, 452x270px
Tie or Bowtie, /fa/?
>>
>>12448006
tie
>>
With a tux? Undoubtedly a bowtie.
>>
>to not to be a cuck or to be a cuck?

FTFY
>>
>former vp of the united states and respected environmentalist
>got a pity oscar
>>
if you're wearing a tuxedo, you wear a bowtie. ldc actually has mild autism.. do you research.. it's true...

i didn't believe it at first, but then i noticed his eyes.. he's got downie eyes.
>>
>>12448256
They both got a pity oscar tho
>>
>>12448806
Sad but true, I wouldn't even showed up if I were in their shoes
>>
File: AH0jPSv.jpg (38KB, 630x501px) Image search: [Google]
AH0jPSv.jpg
38KB, 630x501px
Too bad this can't happen now.
>>
speaking of ties,
thoughts about cravats/ascots?

I totally like this idea because I got a thick neck and a completely buttoned up shirt/collar with a normal tie makes me gag and I need to get it tailored usually so this is a good alternative.
will I stand out in a good way with these cravats or look autistic in fancy occasions?
>>
>>12448006
completely dependent on the suit itself. in your pic, the bowtie looks better.
>>
>>12449849
you will stand out in a good way. if you are fat/spoopy skellington, greasy and/or smelly and have shitty skin you will look autistic.
>>
>>12450368
you can pull it off as a fattie if you are old-school fat. like fat/chubby/bear kind of people in 1700s paintings and shit. think King Henry.
>>
>>12450368
>>12450372

>you will stand out in a good way.

good. I mean the reception is very positive from what I've seen on the web even if the item is not as well know as ties or bowties.

>fat

you might have misunderstood me, I'm not fat. maybe skinnyfat but it's just that my neck is just slightly too broad. it doesn't even look weird but I always notice it with shirts and when having to wearing ties that I have problems with that while other guys don't even need to get it tailored and can just button it all up without gagging at all.

regardless, I think I'm gonna buy 1 or 2 of these and just wear them instead of regular ties and see how people will react or approach me.
I really like the idea of having the collar area more loose. an ascot is much more simple than a tie to put on as well

>>12450372
>like fat/chubby/bear kind of people in 1700s paintings and shit. think King Henry.

good point. they mentioned that sorta historical relevance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.