[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a tan like this? Is this even possible natty? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How do I get a tan like this? Is this even possible natty?

I'm a pasty programmer but I have Spanish genes (brown hair, brown eyes) so it should theoretically be possible.
>>
>>12445961
go outside in the fucking sun you vampiric computer janitor
>>
you will also get wrinkles and saggy skin after tan
>>
Spray tan
>>
File: boehner.jpg (20KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
boehner.jpg
20KB, 500x241px
>>12445996
>>
>>12445978
This

Take a short run outside on a regular basis, you literally cannot know unless you try.
>>
>>12446018
>>12445978
I can go outside but how quickly do tans form? Is there an accelerated process like those oils or reflective mirror things?

I want a healthy tan but I can't waste my time sailing around in a catamaran, I've got work and things to do.
>>
>>12446061
Are you a moleman, you can tell us
>>
>>12446061
I usually have a tan a couple weeks into permanent short sleeve weather, and I predominately work from home. Even an hour a day of direct sun will help.
>>
>>12446061
Good lord dude, again, you cannot know until you try. If you must, play it safe, thirty minutes on a daily basis, I would guess. What, do you have a date Tuesday or something?
>>
File: 1488231840023.jpg (55KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
1488231840023.jpg
55KB, 600x513px
>>12446061
I live in Greece so I am an expert on this topic (and debts)

The fact is it's different for every person
My boyfriend has a darker complexion and he only uses SPF 15 sunscreen and gets tanned by the end of May (we go to the beach on the weekends from about now-ish), while I am more whitey so I have to use SPF 30 sunscreen (and still get burned the first few times) and I'm tanned by the end of June or something

But the process is always the same: you go to the beach, apply sunscreen every few hours (especially after you swim) and when you get home you apply a moisturizing cream after you shower
The key is to avoid getting burnt, because if you get burnt the skin flakes and then all your tan goes to waste as it peels off you

Some very white people never tan, they only ever get red

Also while you're swimming it's easy to get burnt, especially on your head, shoulders and upper back. It's treacherous you don't feel it because the sea cools you off, but the things near the surface are being fucked up. Don't swim for hours.
>>
>>12446068
>>12446088
No I have no rush, but I don't go outside very much other than taking out the trash, commuting and occasional grabbing a bite to eat. I have to take Vitamin D pills (5000 IU) or I start feeling weak.

I live in SF for what's it worth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.