[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad is going through mid life crisis (46yo) and he wants to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 15-45-06-hbeu50290351_408_10.jpg (155KB, 1500x2275px) Image search: [Google]
15-45-06-hbeu50290351_408_10.jpg
155KB, 1500x2275px
Dad is going through mid life crisis (46yo) and he wants to change his style from dadcore (oversized anything and mainly sportswear) to something hip and likeable (i think he wants to fuck girls too)

I suggested to him: big round sunglasses, big beard, big belt, fit jeans, shoes with visible ankle, suspenders, shit like that.

Pic related. Is it too wrong? Can you help me give him a hip look? Im from r9k and i dont know anything. Pics would be appreciated.

Gratitude.
>>
>>12441069
Full rick is the only real answer
>>
No one should wear pic related. ever.
>>
>>12441069
Convince your dad to hit the gim, dye his hair black and go full rick

He would be a pussy magnet and the true king of /fa/
>>
>>12441077
But thats how guys dress when i go outside

>>12441074
Desu he is a fat dad, he'd look like a loonie with rock owens gear
>>
>>12441069
milsurp
suspernders
beard
buzzcut
>>
>>12441080
Hmm, can you give an example?
>>
Should i just give him this board and tell him to browse?
>>
>>12441109
no lol worst idea possible
>>
File: image.jpg (471KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471KB, 900x600px
Search up Nick Wooster.
>>
>>12441121
Thanks bro, some of his styles look cool but id rather kill my dad than see him buy half of that gay stuff
Will show him
>>
>>12441134
Another anon here, I don't think you should tell him exactly how he should dress. Show him some pics of that Wooster guy and other old guys that dress well (think actors) for reference and he should go from there.
>>
>>12441138
Agree. Look up Steve McQueen.
>>
Just take him to uniqlo and buy some nice basics

Make sure his hair is well groomed and hes not got a beer gut
>>
>>12441069
Honestly with guys a lot of it's more your body than anything.

Making sure he has low body fat, ottermode, and a good shoulder/waist ratio is pretty imperative. Stubble's really nice. Make sure he exfoliates and moisturizes, too.

A lot of clothing's fit really. Make sure that he gets his shit tailored. Some henleys, v-necks, and flannels are pretty hot and low-risk. Shoes... probably boots? Maybe oxfords? Depending on how distinguished he wants to look he might be able to dress down a sportscoat. Probably look pretty nice with a button down.

Honestly he should probably get a professional stylist to chime in. I doubt he has an eye for this stuff
Hair and glasses are important too but that's hard to rec without knowing what he looks like. Finally cologne's pretty easy. La Nuit De L'homme or Aventis if you're cheap
>>
>>12441069
>dadcore
>oversized
>>
>>12441069
>His father didn't have him until he was pushing 40

Wow, it's like you want your father to see you have children or something
>>
File: huygtfdr.png (255KB, 911x317px) Image search: [Google]
huygtfdr.png
255KB, 911x317px
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>12442527
just make him go full /r/mfa i mean cmon hes already a dad no need to complicate things by getting a stylist
>>
>>12442571
>no selvedge
triggered
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.